Due to the fragmentary nature of its remains, Agustinia's classification is unclear. It could be either a diplodocoid or a titanosaurian.
- Name: Agustinia ligabuei
- Name Meaning: For Agustin
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 15-16 meters (50-53 feet)
- Time Period: Early/Middle Cretaceous
- Classification: Neosauropoda --> (?) --> "Agustiniidae"
- Place Found: Argentina
- Describer: Bonaparte, 1999
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Water
- Power: 1800
- Technique: 500
- Sign: Rock
- It appeared on the Kyoryu King Wallpaper before its actual debut, alongside Metriacanthosaurus.
- It is one of the very few dinosaurs to not appear in the TCG.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.