This is the disambiguation page for Allosaurus. For Allosaurus atrox's statistics, see Allosaurus/atrox.
Various Allosaurus specimens have shown a large size and potential size range, making an accurate average estimate difficult. To complicate matters, the exact list of Allosaurus' valid species is controversial, and many of its relatives have been or are considered synonymous with Allosaurus. The length listed below is the maximum range of sizes of specimens likely belonging to Allosaurus.
- Name: Allosaurus fragilis
- Name Meaning: Fragile Different Lizard
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 7.5-12.1 meters (25-40 feet)
- Time Period: Late Jurassic
- Classification: Allosauroidea --> Allosauridae
- Place Found: North America, Africa, Australia, Portugal
- Describer: Marsh, 1877
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Wind
- Power: 1400
- TCG: 1200
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Scissors
- TCG: Rock
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team), Rex Owen (D-Team), Alpha Gang (DS game)
- Debut: A Mesozoic Mess
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Chomp, Spiny, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance)
- Other: It has an Alpha Form. In the arcade, there are 2 species of Allosaurus; Allosaurus fragilis, and Allosaurus atrox, each having a separate card.
- Mayfly (Kagerou)
- Run forward so fast your opponent can't see you, then ram into them multiple times at high speed. It is used to defeat Chomp and Spiny, and was used against Ace, but was evaded with Ninja Attack, and upon its defeat, the card was taken by Rex.
- Twin Talons
- When this Dinosaur attacks directly, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point.
- Doppelganger (City Stalker Allosaurus)
- Instead of attacking with this Dinosaur, you can let another Dinosaur attack your opponent directly, even if the opponent has Dinosaurs in play. After it attacks, put the attacking Dinosaur on the top of your deck.
- Raging Wind (Wary Allosaurus)
- When this Dinosaur uses a regular Move and wins the battle, your opponent can't Dino Slash any more Dinosaurs from their hand until the end of the turn.
His card was, along with his Move Card, activated in Barcelona by a gust of wind after a pig opened his Card Capsule; he proceeded to chase them into town. He ate all the hams at a shop before going on a rampage in the direction of the Sagrada Familia. Chomp was summoned to stop him, biting his tail, but Allosaurus slung Chomp into the Sagrada Familia, knocking the entire thing down. He then used Mayfly to defeat Chomp. He made his way to a butcher shop where Max's mother was, and she fainted when he roared at her. The D-Team tried to lure him with a piece of ham, but Rod and Laura grabbed the ham and tried luring him into a big hole where they planned to summon Terry and Tank to defeat him. However, the Alpha Gang showed up and, thinking that they were in danger, Zander summoned Spiny to attack Allosaurus, but he used Mayfly against Spiny, knocking him away and defeating him. Then Ace showed up wearing a red toreador cape with four hams tied to it, luring Allosaurus to the bullfighting stadium. Ace tired Allosaurus by letting him charge before running out of the way a number of times. Allosaurus used Mayfly again, but Ace used Ninja Attack to evade it and defeat Allosaurus. The cards were claimed by Max.
- Various specimens and species (both valid and invalid) of Allosaurus have had a considerable size range, from as small as 26 feet up to as large as 43 feet. This matter is confused even more because, other than A. fragilis, few Allosaurus species are universally accepted as valid, and most of its close relatives have at least at one point been considered possible species of Allosaurus itself.
- It was the first dinosaur to be ever turned into a card (as seen in a flashback in Tricks of the Traitor).
- In A Mesozoic Mess, Allosaurus has a "scratchy" variant of Megaraptor's roar, but in Dinosaur War!, his roar is a variant of Megalosaurus'.
- In the arcade game, this is one of the default dinosaurs used in 2-player battles.
- Besides Ace, it is the only Wind Dinosaur in season 1 who used a Wind Super Move (Utahraptor used a Normal Move, and the others used none).
|p · e · t||Wind Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Ace · Utahraptor · Ceratosaurus · Megaraptor · Deltadromeus · Allosaurus|
|Season 2:||Ace · Majungasaurus · Majungasaurus/Armor · Ace/Armor · Megaraptor · Megaraptor/Armor · Gojirasaurus · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Afrovenator · Afrovenator/Armor|
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Armor · Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|