The Ammonite is a Dainason-only character.
- Name: Ammonoidea sp.
- Name Meaning: Horns of Ammon
- Diet: Crustaceavore
- Length: varies depending on species
- Time Period: Late Devonian - Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Mollusca --> Cephalopoda
- Place Found: Worldwide
- Describer: Zittel, 1884
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Name: unknown
- Other: Not much is known about it, except that it appears in the bottom-right corner of the Dainason website home page. It appears to be a musician, with a conductor's stick, a wig resembling Mozart's, and a tuba on its shell.
- This is the only creature featured in Dinosaur King to have had close living relatives before the Mesozoic Era.
- It, Microraptor, and the anime's Woolly Mammoth are the only creatures to appear without any connection to a Dinosaur or Move card, having no role in the arcade game nor TCG, which is why most of its statistics in Dinosaur King don't exist.