- Name: Anhanguera santanae
- Name Meaning: Old Devil
- Diet: Piscivore
- Wingspan: 4-6 meters (13-20 feet)
- Time Period: Early/Middle Cretaceous
- Classification: Pterosauria --> Pterodactyloidea --> Azhdarchoidea --> Ornithocheiridae
- Place Found: Santana Formation, Brazil
- Describer: Wellnhofer, 1985
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Normal
- Assist Move: Anhanguera Dive
- Arcade Nickname/Catchcopy: 舞い降りる悪魔 (The Demon Dancing Devil)
- Attribute: Normal
- Owner: Foolscap (Spectral Space Pirates), Ursula (Alpha Gang)
- First Appearance: Desert Heat
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Ace
Anhanguera was first summoned by Foolscap's Pachyrhinosaurus using Anhanguera Dive in Persia to defeat Ace, but then Zoe used Green Impulse, summoning Tupuxuara, which managed to defeat Anhanguera by dragging it along the ground. His card was reclaimed by (presumably) Zoe.
Later in Paris, Ursula had Spiny summon him to save the D-Team after they fell off a collapsing bridge. This time, the move summoned 2 Anhanguera, who saved Max and Rex. And they also helped chase Foolscap away.
- Dr. Taylor's arcade comments:
- Original: 上下のクチバシにするどい歯がたくさんならんでいる翼竜（よくりゅう）だ。魚を食べていたらしい。
- Translation: A pterosaur with many sharp teeth in its beak. Its seems to eats fish.
- It was the fourth pterosaur that appeared in arcade and its Assist Move is the first pterosaur Dive Move.
- Along with its Assist Move, it is the first Normal Dinosaur available as Fossil card and is the 14th Fossil card in arcade.
- Anhanguera's color (yellow) matches with the sign of its Move Card (yellow) in a similar manner as the pterosaurs in two of the other Dive Moves, Tupuxuara and Tapejara.
- Foolscap pronounces its name "anne-hann-ge-ra", while Ursula says "ahn-yon-gwe-ra".
|p · e · t||Move Card Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Anhanguera · Archaeopteryx · Cryolophosaurus · Dromiceiomimus · Gallimimus · Leaellynasaura · Pawpawsaurus · Piatnitzkysaurus · Quetzalcoatlus · Segnosaurus · Stegoceras · Struthiomimus · Tapejara · Troodon · Tupuxuara · Velociraptor|
|Grass:||Minmi · Muraenosaurus · Oviraptor · Pteranodon · Seismosaurus · Supersaurus · Tupuxuara|
|Water:||Futabasaurus · Ophthalmosaurus|