- Name: Ankylosaurus magniventris
- Name Meaning: Fused Lizard (Stiff Lizard)
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 9-10 meters (30-33 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ankylosauria --> Ankylosauridae --> Ankylosaurinae
- Found: Wyoming, Montana USA; Alberta, Canada
- Describer: Brown, 1908
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1400
- TCG: 1500
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Paper
- TCG: Scissors
- Owner: Rex Owen (D-Team), Foolscap (Spectral Space Pirates)
- Appearances: Dino Snore!, All For One
- Name: Club (Dainason)
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Tank
- Other: This was the only one of the Space Pirates' dinosaurs that was used in battle but whose Spectral Armor wasn't destroyed and that was never defeated by either the D-Team or the Alpha Gang (Megalosaurus was defeated by Sheer's Deinonychus and didn't use Spectral Armor), though it was presumably freed after the Space Pirates were defeated. It has a TCG-exclusive Alpha form, and has a Spectral Armor form.
- Mole Attack
- Assault your opponent by burrowing underground and springing up to hit them! The first Ankylosaurus relied on being pushed into the ground by its opponents before activating this Move, presumably to disguise its upcoming attack. Both Ankylosaurus beat Tank with this Move.
- Quake (Roadblock Ankylosaurus)
- At the end of each of your opponent's turns, they lose 2 Life Points.
In Dino Snore!, his card was activated along with his Move Card in a subway when a pile of dirt fell on them. It tried to sleep, but it got disturbed by construction workers and began wandering the tunnels, interrupting the subway trains. It fought with Tank, and was nearly defeated by Dino Swing, but soon defeated her with Mole Attack before retreating further into the tunnels. The Alpha Gang chased it down again, lassoing its tail, making it run out into a subway track overpass in the middle of the city. Despite the D-Team's efforts, the loud noises of the city drove Ankylosaurus wild, and it wend on a rampage, forcing Ace to battle it. It hit him with Mole Attack, but was thrown into the air by Ace's Cyclone, returning to a card upon impact with the ground. Its cards were picked up by Max, who gave them to Rex.
In All For One, Foolscap used another Ankylosaurus to battle Tank when he thought that the Alpha Gang had the Green Cosmos Stone. She knocked him away, but he defeated her with Mole Attack for a second time. Later, he was summoned to fight against Ace in his Spectral Armor form, easily knocking him away. Even when Armatus fought alongside him against Chomp and Paris, Foolscap's dinos were still winning. However, when Chomp, Ace, and Paris combined their Ultimate Moves, Foolscap heard the location of the Cosmos Stone from Richelieu and recalled them both before the attack hit them.
|p · e · t||Earth Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Ankylosaurus · Dacentrurus · Edmontonia · Euoplocephalus · Gastonia · Gigantspinosaurus · Kentrosaurus · Lexovisaurus · Minmi · Nodosaurus · Panoplosaurus · Pinacosaurus · Polacanthus · Saichania · Sauropelta · Stegosaurus · Talarurus · Tarchia · Tuojiangosaurus · Wuerhosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Ankylosaurus/Alpha · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus · Armatus/Armor · Edmontonia/Armor · Edmontonia/Super · Euoplocephalus/Armor · Kentrosaurus/Alpha · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Nodosaurus/Super · Saichania/Armor · Saichania/Black · Saichania/Super · Sauropelta/Alpha · Sauropelta/Super · Talarurus/Super · Tank/Super · Tarchia/Super · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Wuerhosaurus/Alpha|
|Main:||Tank · Armatus|