Biting Wind is a Wind Move Card.
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Used By: Ace
- First Appearance: Elements of Surprise
- Used to defeat: None
- Effect: Swipe your tail through a tornado, creating knives of wind that slice your opponent! In the anime, a flurry of knives simply flew out of a blue flame tower surrounding Ace with tornadoes spinning nearby.
- Other: Through not given a history, the Move was likely created by Dr. Z to combat the Space Pirates. It was Ace's fifth Move Card.
- Razor Wind
- +1000; (Only a Rock Wind Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Ace only used this Move to help vaporize the lava from the volcano Sheer accidentally set off with Heat Eruption. When he did, he didn't swing his tail, the wind blades just flew out from a column of wind energy surrounding him.
- It is called "Razor Wind" in the TCG.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Hurricane Strike, Ultimate Wind Scythe, and Wind Slicer.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Rock to use this Move.
- The tornado used in the attack is formed by the dinosaur blowing on the ground, though the camera positioning cuts much of this action off of the screen.
- This was the first Wind Move Card created by Sega.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|