Blazing Spin Attack is a Fire Move Card.
- Attribute: Fire
- Sign: Paper
- TCG: Scissors
- Owner: Rod (Alpha Gang), Sheer (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Rajasaurus
- Used to Defeat: None
- First Appearance: Carnival of Chaos (mentioned only), The French Conniption (first used)
- Effect: With flames in your mouth, bite your opponent's neck and spin them around before letting go and having them slam into a wall!
- Other: It was used by Sheer's Rajasaurus against Chomp.
- +1000; (Only a Scissors Fire Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Terry tried using it in Carnival of Chaos, but Helga's arrival made Rod and Laura abandon their fight with the D-Team, although he did make a similar attack without the fire against Torosaurus in Rhino or Dino?.
- In the DS Game and TCG, it is called "Blazing Spin".
- Artwork from one of its arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Meteor Strike, and an altered one is on Boiling Bite.
- In the arcade game, you have to win with Paper to use this Move.
- Practically speaking, this is a rather difficult Move to conduct, the Fire Dinosaur needing to have enough bite strength and momentum to keep a grip and keep spinning. Large sauropod opponents, such as Jobaria and Isisaurus, would pose a particular problem.
- In the arcade, when viewed in slow motion, the Fire Dinosaur using the Move seems to "lose its grip" on the attacked dinosaur or to not have a grip at all due to the size differences between the dinosaurs' heights and between the attacker's jaws and target's neck, as there is only one animation sequence used by any of the dinosaur models. This mismatch becomes most obvious with large Fire Dinosaurs and small opponents, though the issue is usually hidden from view by the speed of the attack's rotations and the fire particles emitted.
- Sometimes, if the Fire dinosaur is attacking a larger opponent, Ampelosaurus for instance, it would appear that the chest was bitten. Regardless, the animation can be overlooked and forgiven.
|p · e · t||Fire Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blazing Spin Attack · Burning Dash · Fire Bomb · Fire Cannon · Fire Scorcher · Flare Sword · Heat Eruption · Magma Blaster · Volcano Burst|
|Special Moves:||Crimson Flame · Ultimate Fire · Spectral Lancer|
|TCG Fire Moves|