Counterattack Recovery (simply Recovery in the English arcade) is a Normal Move Card and was only included in the arcade game. This Move is not to be confused with the similar Cryolophosaurus-featuring Move Card Light Recovery.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Compatibility Tabs: 1-4 (okay), 5-6 (great)
- Usage Condition: You have win after getting hit by your opponent's critical move to use this Move, and your Dinosaur should ideally have over 800 Technique.
- Effect: Cryolophosaurus comes and heals you after you get hit with a strong critical move! It appears to heal by about 550 points.
- to be added
- Unlike Light Recovery, this Move only works if your opponent won with their critical move (the move button corresponding to the Sign of their Dinosaur), but its healing effect is approximately twice as much.
- Strangely and confusingly, "Recovery", this Move's English name, is actually the Japanese name of Cryolophosaurus' other healing Move, Light Recovery.
- Counterattack Recovery cards feature the restoring glow shining from the ground, while Light Recovery features it raining down from above.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Battle Recharge, Team Trample, and Glow of Life.
- Not only does it heal, but it can also cure poison effects (caused by Super Alpha Dinosaurs or Venom Fang).
- Whenever this Move summons Cryolophosaurus, there seems to be a miscalculation of the walking animation of the dinosaur, making its legs walk an extra step although it stopped moving. This error is also seen with Leaellyn Cure, Haste, and Light Recovery.
- If used alongside any other Moves summoning dinosaurs in the same place, it will walk through them.
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost · Attack Burst · Death Grind · Defense Boost · Defense Burst · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Archaeopteryx Charm · Counterattack Recovery · Critical Block · Dromiceio Rush · Final Fury · Galli Rush · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Struthio Rush · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Fight! Alpha Trooper! · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Hold on! Alpha Trooper! · Let's go! Alpha Trooper! · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|