Crystal Break (Crystal Crusher in some English media) is an Earth Move Card. It only appeared in the arcade and DS games.
StatisticsEditIt is the first After-effect Move for Earth.
- Japanese Kanji: 結晶衝破 (Crystal Blast)
- Taiwanese: 水晶震擊
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Scissors
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you tie with any Sign after a loss triggering and elemental cataclysm.
- Effect: Four large crystals will rise up from the ground and float around you. Charge with them and ram into your opponent! Their defense is also lowered.
- 2007 3rd Edition (New; 089-土; ft. Tarchia)
- 2007 4th Edition (090-土; ft. Gastonia vs. Spinosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (100-土; ft. Gastonia vs. Spinosaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (062-土; ft. Stegosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (072-土; ft. Talarurus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (050-土; ft. Saichania vs. Iguanodon)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (060-土; ft. Gigantspinosaurus vs. Liliensternus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (043-土; ft. Armatus)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Ultimate Earth (Kaku 1st) instead of a snapshot from the anime of the Move (the only anime-based Ultimate Move that this happens with). The reason why is unknown.
- In the DS game it is called Crystal Crusher, and there are three crystals instead of four. The English arcade also calls it Crystal Crusher, but retains all four.
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|