Cyclone is a Wind Move Card.
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Used By: Ace
- First Appearance: Battle at the Pyramids
- Used to Defeat: Spiny, Terry (with Carcharodontosaurus), Carcharodontosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Suchomimus, Alpha Acrocanthosaurus, Saurophaganax (as a Fusion Move), Black Tyrannosaurus (as a Fusion Move), Torvosaurus (as a Fusion Move)
- Other: It was found by Dr. Owen along with Ace's card and he gave it to Rex. It was Ace's first Move Card.
- Effect: A tornado surrounds you, then rush forward and ram your opponent! Ace sometimes uses it to bite his opponent's tail and swing them around, or to launch them into the air. In the arcade game, it lets you attack your opponent if you tie.
- Twice in the anime, Ace used this move to suck up water and turn his attack into a "Hurricane" (in All Fired Up! and in Falls Alarm!).
- When Cyclone is combined with Thunder Bazooka, it forms the Fusion Move Thunder Storm Bazooka.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Wind Power, Super Cyclone, and Turbo Tackle, an altered version is seen on Lightning Twister, and an anime scene featuring it is seen on Mega Whirlwind.
- In the arcade game, this Move is activated by winning with Scissors. After that, if you tie against your opponent, you can attack as if you won. It is also used as a "Partner effect" when the 2nd dinosaur (MUST be Wind type) is not fighting. It occurs sometimes whenever the Wind dinosaur's partner (The dinosaur that is fighting) wins.
- In the anime, this Move is used more as an attack enhancement due to the absence of the Rock-Paper-Scissors format as found in the arcade.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|