Deltadromeus may actually be a junior synonym of the ceratosaur Bahariasaurus, but since there are no known skulls for either animal, this synonymy can neither be confirmed or disproved at this point. In addition, the placement of Deltadromeus has alternately been as a noasaurid ceratosaur, a neovenatorid allosauroid, or a megaraptoran tyrannosauroid, all conclusions being recent and none being definitive.
- Name: Deltadromeus agilis
- Name Meaning: Delta Runner
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 8-9 meters (26-30 feet)
- Time Period: Middle/Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ceratosauria/Neovenatoridae/Megaraptora (currently unclear)
- Place Found: Morocco
- Describer: Sereno, Dutheil, Iarochene, Larsson, Lyon, Magwene, Sidor, Varricchio, Wilson; 1996
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Japanese: 川辺のスプリンター (Riverside Sprinter)
- English: The Riverside Runner
- Attribute: Wind
- Power: 1600
- TCG: 1700
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Scissors
- TCG: Paper
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Debut: Battle Royale!
- Appeared: India
- Black Dino Battery (High Noon Deltadromeus)
- If you send this Dinosaur to your discard pile to Dino Slash a Black Dinosaur, this Dinosaur counts as 2 Dinosaurs.
His card was activated by a wind gust in India, after the Indian princess Meena tried to escape from the palace. He destroyed every fountain because he wanted to swim but the fountains weren't big enough for him. Just like Meena, he was looking for the Ganges River to swim in. When it swam up alongside her, Meena thought first that he was after her, but then she realised that he wanted the same thing as her, to swim towards the sunset. However, the Alpha Gang showed up, summoning Spiny to fight against Deltadromeus. He saved Meena from Spiny, knocking him up onto dry land. Nevertheless, Spiny charged him at full speed, knocking and smashing him down. Chomp tried to save him, knocking Spiny away, but Deltadromeus was too weakened by Spiny and collapsed, returning to his card. His card was picked up by Meena and given to Max.
- Deltadromeus is shown to swim in the butterfly style, but due to the setup of ceratosaurian shoulder joints, this would have been physically impossible.
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|