Diceratops is now officially named "Nedoceratops" (sometimes unofficially "Diceratus"), but it may instead be a species of Triceratops (or the only known skull may belong to a Triceratops individual with a bone growth defect that made it lose its nose horn).
- Name: Nedoceratops (originally Diceratops) hatcheri
- Name Meaning: Two-horned Face
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 8-9 meters (26-30 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ceratopsidae --> Chasmosaurinae --> Triceratopsini
- Place Found: Wyoming, USA
- Describer: Hatcher/Lull, 1905; Foerster, 1868
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Lightning
- Power: 1400
- TCG: 1300
- Technique: 600
- Sign: Rock
- TCG: Paper
- Owner: Gavro (Spectral Space Pirates), Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Debut episode: Dinosaurs of the Caribbean
- Other: It also has a Super form and a Spectral Armor form.
- Super Bolt
- When this Dinosaur uses a Super Move and wins the battle, you can choose 1 of your opponent's Dinosaurs. It loses all abilities until the end of the turn.
- Black Dino Battery (Squall Line Diceratops)
- If you send this Dinosaur to your discard pile to Dino Slash a Black Dinosaur, this Dinosaur counts as 2 Dinosaurs.
- Spectral Armor (Spectral Armor Diceratops)
- You can only Dino Slash this Dinosaur by placing it on top of a Diceratops.
- Stun (Spectral Armor Diceratops)
- Dinosaurs that battle with this Dinosaur lose all abilities during the battle, and any effects from those abilities after the battle are negated.
He was first summoned in Dinosaurs of the Caribbean by Gavro in his Spectral Armor form to back up Edmontonia in fighting against Ace and Terry. After Edmontonia was defeated and reclaimed by the Alpha Gang, he accidentally stepped on the map that chibi-mode Chomp was holding, making him tear it in half. Diceratops was then recalled and the second half of the map claimed by Gavro.
In the next episode, he was summoned to chase away "a sea monster", but it turned out it was just a rock, and he was recalled again. He later fought against Paris on the beach in his Spectral Armor form, but she defeated him with Ultimate Leaf and Zoe reclaimed his card.
- Diceratops was one of the Space Pirates' few non-main dinosaurs to appear in multiple episodes, the others being Torvosaurus and Deinonychus.
- When Diceratops is recalled the first time, he glows the yellow of a Lightning Dinosaur instead of the purple of a Spectral Armor Dinosaur, which typically takes priority when present, though his card is glowing purple when it reaches Gavro's hand.
|p · e · t||Lightning Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Achelousaurus · Albertaceratops · Anchiceratops · Arrhinoceratops · Brachyceratops · Centrosaurus · Chasmosaurus · Diceratops · Einiosaurus · Eucentrosaurus · Monoclonius · Pachyrhinosaurus · Pentaceratops · Styracosaurus · Torosaurus · Triceratops · Udanoceratops · Zuniceratops|
|Altered/Armored:||Achelousaurus/Armor ·Anchiceratops/Armor · Anchiceratops/Super · Arrhinoceratops/Alpha · Brachyceratops/Super · Chasmosaurus/Alpha · Chomp/Super · Diceratops/Armor · Diceratops/Super · Einiosaurus/Alpha · Eucentrosaurus/Super · Maximus · Maximus/Armor · Pachyrhinosaurus/Armor · Pentaceratops/Armor · Pentaceratops/Black · Torosaurus/Super · Triceratops/Alpha · Triceratops/Armor · Triceratops/Super|
|Main:||Chomp · Maximus|