Dilophosaurus' placement has long been under debate, with some finding it as a coelophysoid and others as more advanced.
- Name: Dilophosaurus wetherilli
- Name Meaning: Double-Crested Lizard
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 6-7 meters (20-23 feet)
- Time Period: Early Jurassic
- Classification: Neotheropoda --> Ceolophysoidea(?) --> Dilophosauridae
- Place Found: Arizona, USA, China
- Describer: Welles, 1954
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Scissors
- TCG: Rock
- Power: 1000
- Technique: 1000
- Other: In the DS Game, a Dilophosaurus was turned into Alpha Dilophosaurus by Dr. Z and given to Laura
- Team Up: +300
- You can play this card as a Move that gives +300 Power.
- It was the third dinosaur available as a Fossil Card.
- The TCG may have had a Dinosaur named "Hunting Dilophosaurus" in the Time Warp Adventures booster deck as card DKTA-42, but any and all record of card DKTA-42 is mysteriously missing from all, even official, sources. The only source to name that card was the French www.hokatsu.com (but no longer), and it lacked an image.
- A chibi version of Dilophosaurus was set to appear in the Dainason on the Kyoryu-King official site, but the site was closed before the character, along with other the chibis, could make an appearance. However, it does appear on the Dainason brochure.
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Armor · Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|