Dino Holders are the devices used to summon dinosaurs and activate move cards. Although only the D-Team calls their devices "Dino Holders", it is the generic name for all of these devices on this Wiki. Both the D-Team and Alpha Gang's Dino Holders are able to detect whenever a dinosaur has appeared.
- Name: Dino Holder, Dino Bracer (dub only)
- Info: It was created by Reese to allow the D-Team to summon their dinosaurs. She has upgraded them twice, once in episode 16 (to be able to tell if a detected dinosaur has appeared before; done in response to Dino Holders being ruined by a fire) and once in episode 27 (to let the top open and display the cards in a fan-like arrangement). Max's Dino Holder malfunctions twice (as well as being the only Dino Holder to malfunction), but it fixes itself both times. A second version was created by Rex's parents (Dino Bracer in the dub), and was compatible for use with the Element Boosters. Only meant to activate cards, the Dino Gadget is used to store the cards, ejecting an array of Move Cards in a ring spinning around the wearer (likely merely a visual effect for the audience), and is where the Element Booster is attached when not in use. Jonathan also mentions that the Dino Gadget will "make the Dino Blaster even more powerful", but such a device is never mentioned again and was likely a mistaken line intended to refer to the Dino Bracer.
- Name: Alpha Scanner
- Info: It is very similar to the D-Team's Dino Holder, except that it can be held by both hands, and has two antenna on top to detect signals. The Alpha Scanner has the Alpha Gang's symbol on the back. It was only modified once, to be able to fit and recognize the Element Boosters.
Spectral Space PiratesEdit
- Name: Unknown
- Info: They are in the shape of a silver hexagon of various sizes. They are worn as accessories, attached to their clothing. Gavro's is on his chest, Foolscap's is on his headband/bandanna, Sheer's is attached to her choker, and Spectre's is on his shoulder plate.
- Name: Dino Holder
- Info: Seth created a copy of the D-Team's Dino Holder that holds a fake stone inside it. However, unlike the normal Dino Holders, it has over 20 times the power. In Mesozoic Meltdown, it is unknown what is powering Seth's holder. It is black in color.