Dino Illusion (Dino Illusion; ダイノイリュージョン) is a Wind Move Card. It is only featured in the arcade game.
It is the After-loss Move for Wind.
- Japanese Kanji: 恐竜幻影 (Dinosaur Illusion)
- Taiwanese: 迪諾幻術 (Dino Illusion)
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: Sometimes when you lose, a pair of white shockwaves show that this Move has been primed. It will activate if you lose the next round, when several small tornadoes are circling your dinosaur.
- Effect: If you lose, then after your opponent attacks and hits you, a puff of smoke will reveal that they had only attacked a tree stump, sparing you from damage!
- 2007 1st Edition (080-風; ft. Megaraptor vs. Camarasaurus)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (080-風; ft. Megaraptor vs. Camarasaurus)
- 2007 2nd Edition (102-風; ft. Monolophosaurus vs. Shunosaurus)
- 2007 3rd Edition (100-風; ft. Eustreptospondylus vs. Ouranosaurus)
- 2007 4th Edition (098-風; ft. Utahraptor vs. Maiasaura)
- 2007 4th Edition+ (110-風; ft. Utahraptor vs. Maiasaura)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (098-風; ft. Carnotaurus vs. Kentrosaurus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (077-風; ft. Sinraptor vs. Amargasaurus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (060-風; ft. Eustreptospondylus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (068-風; ft. Indosuchus vs. Stegosaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (055-風; ft. Rugops vs. Opisthocoelicaudia)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (069-風; ft. Megaraptor vs. Pachycephalosaurus)
- It appears that no matter what Sign the opponent wins with, they will always hit your dinosaur with Rock's tail swing attack if you are using Dino Illusion, as it's the one that leaves your dinosaur the most in-frame for the Move's effect to be visible.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|