Dino Swing is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Paper
- Owner: Ursula, Zander (Alpha Gang), Seth
- Used by: Tank
- First Appearance: A Game Show Showdown
- Used to Defeat: Utahraptor, Ampelosaurus
- Effect: Grab your opponent by the tail, swing them around repeatedly, then let go and have them smash into a wall!
- Other: It was recreated by Dr. Z and he gave it to Ursula, who had Tank use it to defeat Utahraptor. Seth later used it to defeat Ampelosaurus. It was Tank's first Move Card.
- +400 or +700; If a Paper Dinosaur uses this Move, it gains +700 Power instead of +400.
- In the arcade game, a Dinosaur must win at Paper to use this Move, and needs at least 800 Technique to use it to full effect (thereby indicating those with 1000-1200 Power).
- As seen in the Gallery below, if in the arcade the attacking and target dinosaurs are too disproportionate in size, the attacker may appear to not even be biting onto the target's tail and instead into the empty air above or below it, yet still swing the target successfully. This is the result of there being only one animation cycle for the Move.
- As with most Move Cards, it would be very difficult for a real dinosaur to execute this attack, the bite strength needed to hold onto another dinosaur's weight being unreasonable save for special cases of for instance large theropods swinging rather small dinosaurs.
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost · Attack Burst · Death Grind · Defense Boost · Defense Burst · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Archaeopteryx Charm · Counterattack Recovery · Critical Block · Dromiceio Rush · Final Fury · Galli Rush · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Struthio Rush · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Fight! Alpha Trooper! · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Hold on! Alpha Trooper! · Let's go! Alpha Trooper! · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|