Lights, Camera, Destruction! is the 41st episode of Dinosaur King, in Series 1.
While Ursula, Zander and Ed were busy taking care of Dr. Z, Laura and Rod headed towards Hollywood to capture Pentaceratops. Meanwhile, the D-Team are there because Dr. Owen is collaborating with Steven Dinoberg on a new dinosaur movie. Oddly enough, Pentaceratops has fallen in love with one of the dinosaur props!
Rod/Terry vs. PentaceratopsEdit
Rod unleashes Terry and has use Tail Smash on him. Terry almost defeats him by Volcano burst and Ace saves him using Cyclone. Prior to all the wind, the female animatronic collapses. The Pentaceratops gets angry and hits him very hard to knock him through the ceiling.(although its unknown if Terry is defeated) Pentaceratops wins
Rex/Ace & Max/Chomp vs. PentaceratopsEdit
Pentaceratops gets into a rage. To stop him, Max uses Lightning Strike in order to defeat Pentaceratops.
Ace and Chomp win
- Pentaceratops dinosaur card
- At the start of the episode, Rex pointed out that there was a car transforming into a robot, a Transformers reference. When Helga was revived, there were three robots behind her, one being Optimus Prime from Transformers.
- Stanley Spinoberg is a polar opposite parody of famous director Steven Spielberg.
- They recycled the CGI animation from the pilot between Chomp and Terry to make Pentaceratops and Terry battle the same way in this episode.
- Johnny Zepp is a reference to Johnny Depp