Earthquake is an Earth Move Card.
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Paper
- TCG: Rock
- Owner: Ursula, Laura (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Tank
- First Appearance: Dance Evolution
- Used to Defeat: Daspletosaurus, Black Tyrannosaurus (as a Fusion Move)
- Effect: Slam down your front feet to make the ground beneath your opponent's feet open up into a deep chasm, and when they fall in, slam it shut on them!
- Other: It was created by Dr. Z and given to the A-Team. It was Tank's third Move Card, but was only used in two episodes.
- +1000; (Only a Rock Earth Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- The artwork from the SAS Earthquake TCG card comes from a Sand Trap arcade card.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Deep Canyon, Victory Crater, and Ultimate Earthquake.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Paper to use this Move.
- The animation made for this move is a rather peculiar one as it acts on the terrain itself. To show a "splitting ground", a second layer of land (in the shape of a circle) with the same terrain texture was applied over the original terrain, creating the illusion of a splitting terrain.
- Interestingly enough, when the dinosaur sinks into the gap, it seems that a black void is placed right under the terrain.
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|