- Name: Edmontonia longiceps
- Name Meaning: From Edmonton
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 6.6-7 meters (22-23 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ankylosauria --> Nodosauridae
- Place Found: Canada, USA
- Describer: Paterson and Sternberg, 1928
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1600
- TCG: 1700
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Scissors
- Arcade Nickname:
- Japanese: 突撃重戦車
- English: The Heavy Assault Tank
- Owner: Gavro (Spectral Space Pirates), Dr. Z (Alpha Gang)
- First Appearance: Dinosaurs of the Caribbean
- Dinosaurs Defeated: None
- Other: It has an Super form and a Spectral Armor form.
- Rock Roller (Big Rock Roller)
- Edmontonia summoned a huge, round boulder, knocking it rolling at Terry. The attack was countered by Terry's Ultimate Fire, supposedly destroyed the boulder. However, the boulder makes an appearance in the next episode, "chasing" the D-Team and Jim.
- Unflinching Fighter (Plated Edmontonia)
- If this Dinosaur ties a battle, it stays in play. (It isn't considered to have won or lost the battle.)
- Spectral Armor (Spectral Armor Edmontonia)
- You can only Dino Slash this Dinosaur by placing it on top of an Edmontonia.
- Quake (Spectral Armor Edmontonia)
- At the end of each of your opponent's turns, they lose 2 Life Points.
Edmontonia was first summoned by Gavro to dig a hole looking for the Blue Cosmos Stone (in the wrong spot) and ended up chasing away the British soldiers who were pursuing Jim and his father, but was immediately recalled. Gavro summoned it again later to attack the D-Team. It fought Ace in its Spectral Armor, but was losing to his DinoTector form. When Rex was about to use a Move Card, Gavro summoned Diceratops in his Spectral Armor alongside him, but then Terry joined the battle in his DinoTector form. When the battle broke onto the beach, Edmontonia used Rock Roller against them, but Terry countered it with Ultimate Fire and defeated Edmontonia. His card was presumably reclaimed by Dr. Z or the Alpha Trio shortly thereafter.
- Edmontonia is the only dinosaur in the anime for whom a colored version of its card is never seen. The only version seen is the black and white version used to apply its Spectral Armor after it was summoned.
- Edmontonia and Pawpawsaurus are the only ankylosaurs without tail clubs that appear in the anime.
- Edmontonia had the same roar as Fukuisaurus, a curious inter-Element usage.
- It was the only dinosaur of the Space Pirates who was reclaimed by the Alpha Gang after its defeat by them (Jobaria and the second Carcharodontosaurus were reclaimed by the D-Team, after they were defeated by the Alpha Gang).
|p · e · t||Earth Anime Dinosaurs|
|Season 1:||Tank · Ankylosaurus · Euoplocephalus · Stegosaurus|
|Season 2:||Edmontonia · Edmontonia/Armor · Tank · Tank/Armor · Tuojiangosaurus · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Lexovisaurus · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Ankylosaurus · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus/Armor|
|p · e · t||Earth Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Ankylosaurus · Dacentrurus · Edmontonia · Euoplocephalus · Gastonia · Gigantspinosaurus · Kentrosaurus · Lexovisaurus · Minmi · Nodosaurus · Panoplosaurus · Pinacosaurus · Polacanthus · Saichania · Sauropelta · Stegosaurus · Talarurus · Tarchia · Tuojiangosaurus · Wuerhosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Ankylosaurus/Alpha · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus · Armatus/Armor · Edmontonia/Armor · Edmontonia/Super · Euoplocephalus/Armor · Kentrosaurus/Alpha · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Nodosaurus/Super · Saichania/Armor · Saichania/Black · Saichania/Super · Sauropelta/Alpha · Sauropelta/Super · Talarurus/Super · Tank/Armor · Tank/Super · Tarchia/Super · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Wuerhosaurus/Alpha|
|Main:||Tank · Armatus|