Electric Charge is a Lightning Move Card.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Max (D-Team)
- Used by: Chomp
- First Appearance: Prehistory in the Making
- Used to defeat: Terry, Spiny, Tank, Saltasaurus, Utahraptor
- Effect: A bolt of lightning charges you up, then charge at your opponent, hitting them with a ball of electricity! In the arcade game, it makes the attacking strength of the move button you won with more powerful and heals the dinosaur slightly.
- Other: The Electric Charge Move Card was found along with Chomp's card by Max and was Chomp's first Move Card.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Voltage Boost, Electric Cascade, Bolt of Vengeance, and Static Sphere, an altered version is seen on Electric Ivy, and an anime scene featuring it is seen on Mega Bolt.
- Just as seen with Cyclone, both moves appear to be attack enhancements in the Anime due to the absence of the Rock-Paper-Scissors system seen in the arcade.
- In the arcade game, this Move activates almost at random when you win with any move button. It is also used as a "Partner effect" when the 2nd dinosaur (must be Lightning) is not fighting. It occurs sometimes whenever the Lightning Dinosaur's partner (the dinosaur that is fighting) wins. In turn, the effect will benefit the fighting dinosaur.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|