Electric Charge is a Lightning Move Card.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Max (D-Team)
- Used by: Chomp
- First Appearance: Prehistory in the Making
- Used to defeat: Terry, Spiny, Tank, Saltasaurus, Utahraptor
- Usage Condition: This Move activates almost at random when you win with any move button.
- Effect: A bolt of lightning charges you up, then charge at your opponent, hitting them with a ball of electricity! In the arcade game, it makes the attacking strength of the move button you won with more powerful and heals the dinosaur slightly.
- Other: The Electric Charge Move Card was found along with Chomp's card by Max and was Chomp's first Move Card, being one of his most-used in season 1, but going unused in Mesozoic Meltdown.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Voltage Boost, Electric Cascade, Bolt of Vengeance, and Static Sphere, an altered version is seen on Electric Ivy, and an anime scene featuring it is seen on Mega Bolt.
- Just as seen with Cyclone, both moves appear to be attack enhancements in the Anime due to the absence of the Rock-Paper-Scissors system seen in the arcade.
- It is used as a "Partner effect" in the arcade's 2v2 matches when a Lightning Dinosaur is on a player's sidelines. Electric Charge activates sometimes whenever the Lightning Dinosaur's fighting partner wins, and its effect will benefit the fighting dinosaur.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|