Emerald Garden is a Grass Move Card.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used by: Fukuisaurus, Paris
- First Appearance: A Kyoto Caper
- Used to Defeat: Tank, Spiny, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance), Shunosaurus, Armatus & Maximus (with assistance)
- Effect: Shoot a glowing green ball at your opponent, and have a garden spring up and drain your opponent's energy!
- Other: It was in Fukuisaurus' Dinosaur Card Capsule and was activated by the same grass. It was later claimed by Zoe and used against the Black T-Rex. Dr. Z later modified it so it could compete with Spectral Armor, and Zoe had Paris use it to defeat Shunosaurus. Later, it was used to cover and presumably drain the energy from a volcano to stop its eruption, and later in a Fusion Move that defeated Armatus and Maximus. It was Paris' fifth Move Card.
- +800; If your opponent's Dinosaur in this battle is an Earth Dinosaur and you win, the Dinosaur that uses this Move can attack again.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Overgrowth.
- In the arcade game, you have to win after losing to use this Move. To signal this Move has become usable, a pair of green shockwaves will emit from the dinosaur after it has been knocked to the ground by its loss, and the next turn, a swirling columns of leaves will be circling around its body. Please note that this occurs randomly after losses. (See picture below)
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|