- Name: Eoraptor lunensis
- Name Meaning: Dawn Thief
- Diet: Omnivore
- Length: 1 meter (3 feet)
- Time Period: Middle/Late Triassic
- Classification: Saurischia --> Theropoda
- Place Found: Ischigualasto Formation, Argentina
- Describer: Ricardo Martinez, 1991
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Secret
- Power: 2000
- Technique: 3000
- Sign: Scissors
- Other: Eoraptor can transform into Saurophaganax, Amargasaurus, Styracosaurus, Stegosaurus, Lambeosaurus lambei , or Megaraptor in the arcade game. Dr. Z fights against Max and Rex with an Eoraptor in the final battle on the DS. In the DS game, it can change into Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Saichania, Styracosaurus, and Carnotaurus.
- On one of the Polacanthus cards, a golden Eoraptor is seen. This indicates that Eoraptor was an altered dinosaur and in result, it's skin color changed.
- While originaly classified as an early theropod, it may also have been a very primitive sauropodomorph, could have existed before these two separate groups as an early saurischian, existed before the two main dinosaur branches split, or it may not be a true dinosaur (these last two are the least likely). In any case, there is no certainty.
- Eoraptor and Pawpawsaurus are the only Secret dinosaurs not to appear in the anime. However, Pawpawsaurus has appeared in the anime as a Move Card dinosaur.
- Out of the three Triassic dinosaurs in the arcade (the other 2 being Gojirasaurus and Liliensternus), Eoraptor is the only one that is not a Wind Dinosaur.
- In the DS Game, Eoraptor can be changed into another dinosaur by teaching it an elemental move; however it changes back after the turn.
- In the arcade game, it changes at random.
|p · e · t||Secret Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Brontosaurus · Cryolophosaurus · Deinonychus · Eoraptor · Megalosaurus · Pachycephalosaurus · Pawpawsaurus · Therizinosaurus|
|Main:||Bronto · Cryolophosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Brontosaurus/Armor · Deinonychus/Armor · Therizinosaurus/Super|