Fire Cannon is a Fire Move Card.
- Attribute: Fire
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Rex Owen, Max Taylor (D-Team) (neither used it)
- Used By: Carcharodontosaurus, Mapusaurus
- First Appearance: Rubble Trouble
- Used to Defeat: Terry (with Ace)
- Effect: Generate a ball of fire in your mouth, then shoot it at your opponent!
- Other: It was inside the Dinosaur Card Capsule with Carcharodontosaurus and was activated in the forest fire. It was claimed by Rex. Another one was activated with Mapusaurus in Jonathan's stove fire. It was claimed by Max.
- +1000; (Only a Rock Fire Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Despite only being used in two episodes, it was used many times, as the dinosaurs using it would casually shoot attacks in various directions on a whim due to its non-complex usage.
- Although used multiple times, it has hit very few of its (non-immobile) targets, suggesting that it has somewhat low accuracy or at least is relatively easy to dodge.
- However, in the arcade, the fireball does not follow a straight path and in fact slows before curving down to hit the opponent, indicating an inherent targeting ability that should make it tough to dodge.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Mega Fireball, and an altered version of another is seen on Steam Blast.
- In the arcade game, you have to win with Rock to use this Move.
- When a Fire Dinosaur is charging the fireball in the Arcade, the camera's placement allows one to observe the head more closely.
|p · e · t||Fire Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blazing Spin Attack · Burning Dash · Fire Bomb · Fire Cannon · Fire Scorcher · Flare Sword · Heat Eruption · Magma Blaster · Volcano Burst|
|Special Moves:||Crimson Flame · Ultimate Fire · Spectral Lancer · Omega Phoenix|
|TCG Fire Moves|