Fire Scorcher (Death Fire in the arcade and DS game) is a Fire Move Card.
- Attribute: Fire
- TCG: Normal
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Seth
- Used by: Terry (unsuccessfully), Saurophaganax, Black Tyrannosaurus
- First Appearance: Full Scheme Ahead
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Spiny, Tank, Chomp, Ace, Paris, Ampelosaurus
- Effect: Create a huge fiery meteor and have it crash down and destroy your opponent!
- Other: Seth created the Fire Scorcher Move Card and had Terry test it out, but it drained his energy so he altered Saurophaganax to perfect it. He used it to defeat the D-Team and Alpha Gang's Dinosaurs. Black T-Rex later used it against the D-Team and Alpha Gang's small army of dinosaurs, but their Super Fusion Move broke through it. What happened to the card after Black T-Rex's defeat is unclear.
- + 500; Only a [Black Dinosaur] can use this Move. If the Dinosaur you were battling was level 6 or above, your opponent must choose and discard 2 cards from their hand.
- Fire Scorcher is one of the only Moves in the anime to drain the energy of the dinosaur using it, and the only one that drains more energy than the dinosaur has, which is why Terry was defeated after he used it and Saurophaganax had to be altered as a countermeasure.
- In the TCG, Fire Scorcher is a Normal Move that only Black Dinosaurs can use.
- It is perhaps by far the strongest Move Card in the anime, defeating three dinosaurs at once without their energies having been depleted by a battle beforehand, and was also strong enough to stop the Fusion Move of 14 Dinosaurs for several seconds before being broken through.
- In the arcade game, you have to win after losing to use this Move. To signal this Move has become usable, a pair of red shockwaves will emit from the dinosaur after it has been knocked to the ground by its loss, and the next turn, a ring of dark purple flames will be circling around its feet.
|p · e · t||Fire Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blazing Spin Attack · Burning Dash · Fire Bomb · Fire Cannon · Fire Scorcher · Flare Sword · Heat Eruption · Magma Blaster · Volcano Burst|
|Special Moves:||Crimson Flame · Ultimate Fire · Spectral Lancer|
|TCG Fire Moves|