Gaia Mountain is an Earth Move Card. It was only available in Japanese arcade and is the Non-sign Move for Earth.
- Japanese Kanji: 地神山脈 (Goddess Mountains)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Critical
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win with your dinosaur's sign.
- Effect: Toss your opponent into the air, then make a mountain of crystals erupt from the ground and stab them!
It was only available in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (New; 045-土; ft. Super Tarchia vs. Tyrannosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (059-土; ft. Stegosaurus vs. Allosaurus atrox)
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|