Gavro is big and tough. He is shown to have a sort of rivalry with Foolscap. He has been shown to be rather dim-witted, and was the only Space Pirate not to retrieve a Cosmos Stone. He has fat fists good for punching, as he once knocked down a large barn-like building with one punch. Because of his lack in intelligence he is also very impatient, relentless and short-tempered thus never tends hesistates to threaten a person if they don't succed to finish a simple task at hand.
He is the first Space Pirate seen, stealing Max's house with the D-Team's parents inside to capture Dr. and Mrs. Ancient. Like the other Space Pirates, he proceeds to take the role of "enemy of the episode" with a new dinosaur in one or two of each of the four episodes of each major story arc of the season.
Gavro is not on particularly good terms with anyone, being seen as an enemy by his enemies and typically as dim-witted by his allies, although he did own Gigas for a short period of time.
Gavro is rarely seen interacting with Seth throughout the series. In the third-to-last episode, when Spectre ordered them to attack Seth, he revealed he hated Seth all this time, and was not afraid to show it. He even called Seth a "pretty boy".
- Torvosaurus (lost)
- Edmontonia (lost)
- Diceratops (lost)
- Carcharodontosaurus (lost)
- Baryonyx (lost)
- Pentaceratops (lost)
- Afrovenator (lost)
- Anchiceratops (lost)
- Gigas (probably lost)
- (DKDS) Your opponent discards 1 random card. Search your deck for a Move or a Scissors or Paper Spectral Armor Dinosaur and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- (DKTA) Search your deck for a Paper or Rock Spectral Armor Dinosaur and a Paper or Rock Super Move and put them into your hand. (Shuffle your deck after you search it.)
- (SAS) Choose a "Gigas" or a Move card from your deck or your discard pile and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck. You can include "Gigas" in your deck only if you are using this Character.
- Gavro is the only Space Pirate not to summon a dinosaur through a Move Card.
- His dinosaurs are evenly split between herbivores and carnivores, unlike either of the other two Space Pirates. Interesting to note, all but one of his herbivorous dinosaurs is a Lightning Dinosaur.
- He is the only Space Pirate who uses some dinosaurs without a Move Card (Diceratops, Carcharodontosaurus, Pentaceratops and Anchiceratops).
- He summoned at least one dinosaur of each of the six main Elements except for Grass.
- Gavro summoned the most returning dinosaurs out of all of the Space Pirates with 4 (Carcharodontosaurus, Baryonyx, Pentaceratops, and Anchiceratops; Foolscap only summoned 2 with Megalosaurus and Ankylosaurus; and Sheer summoned 3 with Megaraptor, Mapusaurus, and Deinonychus).
- The TCG spells his name "Gabbro". It's possible his name is based on the ingenious rock of the same name. His dinosaur, Gigas, has the Rock Sign, and Gavro himself is red, also like the Rock Sign. A similar pattern exists with the other two Space Pirates.
- Gavro is, however, the only one whose color/sign do not match the "primary" sign (signified by the strongest and main dinosaurs) of his dinosaur's Attribute. In both the arcade and TCG, strong and main Fire Dinosaurs are typically of the Paper sign; Foolscap fits with arcade and TCG Earth Dinosaurs having the "primary" sign Paper, and Sheer with arcade Lightning Dinosaurs having "primary" Scissors (though Rock in the TCG).
|D-Team:||Max Taylor · Rex Owen · Zoe Drake · Spike Taylor · Reese Drake|
|Alpha Gang:||Dr. Z · Ursula · Zander · Ed · Rod · Laura · Helga|
|Spectral Space Pirates:||Spectre · Gavro · Foolscap · Sheer · Goma|
|Others:||Seth (left Alpha Gang and Spectral Space Pirates)|