Gigarock Hammer is an Earth Move Card. It only appeared in the Japanese arcade game.
It is the second Special Attack Move for Earth.
- Japanese Kanji: 砕土硬槌 (Ground Hammer)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Scissors
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates after you win with any sign.
- Effect: A large crystal will appear on your tail—jump up and it will grow in size several times over, then use it to smash your opponent into the ground!
It was only available in Japanese version.
- Kakushin 1st Edition (New; 053-土; featured Gigantspinosaurus versus Tarbosaurus)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (056-土; featured Panoplosaurus versus Amargasaurus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (062-土; featured Ankylosaurus versus Prosaurolophus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (063-土; featured Polacanthus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (048-土; featured Super Nodosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (061-土; featured unknown versus Abelisaurus)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Crystal Shards.
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|