Gojirasaurus is now considered a dubious genus because the only bones attributed to it that are distinguishable from other coelophysoids turned out to belong to a rauisuchian.
- Name: Gojirasaurus quayi
- Name Meaning: Godzilla Lizard
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 5.5 meters (18 feet)
- Time Period: Late Triassic
- Classification: Coelophysoidea
- Place Found: Cooper Canyon Formation, New Mexico, USA
- Discoverer: Carpenter, 1997
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Wind
- Power: 1000
- TCG: 1300
- Technique: 1100
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Sheer (Spectral Space Pirates), Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Name: Nightmare? (Japanese)
- Debut: Two Shoguns Are Better Than One
- Other: It has a Spectral Armor form.
- Defense Burst
- Gojirasaurus absorbed Chomp's Plasma Anchor, condensed it into a ball of energy, and fired it back at him! In the arcade, this Move only increases your resistance to attacks.
- Spectral Armor (Spectral Armor Gojirasaurus)
- This Dinosaur can only be Dino Slashed by being placed on a Gojirasaurus.
- Super Storm (Spectral Armor Gojirasaurus)
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, your opponent loses 2 Life Points.
He was first summoned by Sheer in Ancient Japan to attack Tokugawa and his guards. He was spotted by the D-Team and fought against Chomp, easily knocking him away. Even when Ace joined the battle, he knocked him away as well. Sheer gave him his Spectral Armor form, making him even faster. Chomp tried to use Plasma Anchor against him, but he countered it with Defense Burst, nearly defeating Chomp with the rebounded attack. However, Ace used Hurricane Beat, but before he was defeated, he was knocked into Sheer, knocking her into a tree, giving her amnesia. His card was reclaimed by Rex.
- The name given to Gojirasaurus in the Japanese version, Nightmare, is basically a pun for the ideal of Godzilla in films that impact him as the antagonist or deuteragonist.
- This is the only dinosaur in the anime from the Triassic Period.
- While not the only Common Rare TCG card to also have a Colossal Rare version, Gojirasaurus is the only Colossal Rare dinosaur (in a normal booster deck) to not have any abilities.
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|