Green Impulse is a Grass Move Card.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Paper
- Owner: Foolscap (Space Pirates), Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used by: Shantungosaurus, Paris
- First Appearance: Four Part Harmony
- Used to defeat: Tuojiangosaurus, Anhanguera
- Effect: Knock your opponent into the air with your tail, then 8 Tupuxuara fly in and fly up in a spinning ring, slicing your opponent and stealing some of their energy!
- Other: It was used by Foolscap for Shantungosaurus, but after its defeat, Zoe claimed it and used it for Paris. It was Paris's sixth Move.
- +600; If you win this battle, put 1 card from the top of your opponent's deck into their discard pile for each life the defeated Dinosaur had.
His card was first used by Foolscap for his Shantungosaurus to attack the Pteranodon, after they grabbed the monk Sanzo Hoshi. After Paris was defeated by Shantungosaurus, returning to her card along with the Pteranodon, Tupuxuara was knocked away by Chomp. When Shantungosaurus was defeated by Chomp's Plasma Anchor, he returned to his card. His card, along with Shantungosaurus's card, was reclaimed by Max.
Later, in Ancient Japan (There's No Business Like Shogun Business), Zoe used the Move for Paris to defeat Foolscap's Tuojiangosaurus. In Ancient Persia (Desert Heat), Paris used the Move again to counter Pachyrhinosaurus's Anhanguera Dive, defeating Anhanguera.
- In the anime, it is usually used like Tupuxuara Dive, where the Tupuxuara just attacks without stealing the opponent's energy. However, the Move is used in a more correct manner (though still including only 1 Tupuxuara) against Tuojiangosaurus, and is only truly used correctly against Gigas.
- In the arcade game, this Move sometimes activates after a tie.
- Despite the arcade and anime Green Impulse involving Tupuxuara, the TCG version of the card does not feature Tupuxuara at all despite being an anime screenshot of the Move.
- It is one of the few Move Cards of the Space Pirates' that was used by the D-Team/Alpha Gang after reclaiming it from a dinosaur defeat. The other ones were Hurricane Beat (obtained from Sheer's Megaraptor), Heat Eruption (obtained from Sheer's Mapusaurus), Anhanguera Dive (obtained from Foolscap's Pachyrhinosaurus), and Hydro Cutter (obtained from Genie).
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|