Hurricane Beat is a Wind Move Card.
- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Scissors
- TCG: Rock
- Owner: Sheer (Space Pirates), Rex Owen (D-Team)
- Used by: Megaraptor, Ace
- First Appearance: Dinosaurs of the Caribbean
- Used to Defeat: Gojirasaurus, Afrovenator, Lexovisaurus
- Effect: Twin tornados converge on your opponent, lifting them up into the air! Jump up and rapidly kick them in the face, then backflip and smash them away with your tail!
- Other: It was first used by Sheer's Megaraptor to prevent Jim from reaching the Blue Cosmos Stone, but after Ace defeated her, the card was reclaimed by Max. Rex used this Move later for Ace. It is Ace's sixth Move Card.
- +800; If your opponent's Dinosaur in this battle is a Grass Dinosaur, your opponent loses 2 Life Points after the battle.
- An anime scene featuring this Move is also seen on the TCG Move Card Spectral Hurricane Beat.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Scissors after a loss to use this Move.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet Shuriken · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|