Kamikaze Tackle is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Scissors
- Effect: Throw your opponent in the air, and when they come down, charge forward and slam them in the back!
- +900; Even if you win this battle, your Dinosaur is sent to your discard pile and you lose Life Points equal to its life.
- In the arcade game, a Dinosaur must win at Scissors to use this Move, and needs at least 200 Technique to use it to full effect (thereby indicating those with 1800-2000 Power).
- Like most Moves in the Arcade, it is impossible to recreate as one would have to have enough strength to throw the opponent to such a height and time the impact exactly. Also, the force of the impact could cause a broken neck to the attacking dinosaur.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Knockout Blast (DKDS only).
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost/Burst · Defense Boost/Burst · Death Grind · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Counter & Recovery · Critical Block · Rush Doromi · Rush Galli · Rush Sutorutio · Final Fury · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Mamori · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Alpha Trooper · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|