Lightning Spear is a Lightning Move Card.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Paper
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Used By: Chomp
- First Appearance: Maui Owie! (as card), Escape from Zeta Point (first use)
- Used to Defeat: Terry, Amargasaurus, Baryonyx
- Usage Condition: You have to win at Paper to use this Move.
- Effect: Throw your opponent into the air, then spear them with a shaft of lightning from your horns!
- Other: It was inside Styracosaurus' Dinosaur Card Capsule, but was separated before Styracosaurus was activated and later found by Max. It was Chomp's second Move Card.
- +1000; (Only a Paper Lightning Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Although the Lightning Spear card was originally in Styracosaurus's Card Capsule with its card, the two cards were separated before Styracosaurus was activated, so it never used it.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Ultimate Shock Blast (6th), Electric Toss (5th), and Static Surge (07 1st).
- Chomp used it against the Black T-Rex. However, the Move had no effect and he was thrown off.
- In the arcade, when Spinosaurus and stegosaurs are struck with this Move, their plates/sail seems to "sink" into the ground when tossed away. This is merely an overlooked animation error, as only one animation sequence exists for the Move and certain dinosaurs may have unique features that don't fit cleanly into the generic motions.
- In the arcade, one can see that the lightning that covers the opponent when impaled is basically a "second layer" of their exact body shape, just slightly larger.
- This is the only Move used by Chomp in the anime, of those whose card images are seen, that does not show a Triceratops using it.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|