Lightning Strike is a Lightning Move Card.
- Attribute: Lightning
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Used By: Chomp, Torosaurus
- First Appearance: Child's Play
- Used to Defeat: Terry, Tank, Spiny, Deinonychus, Mapusaurus, Pentaceratops, Rajasaurus, Maximus (as a fusion move), Armatus (as a fusion move)
- Effect: Charge up a ball of electricity in your horns, then shoot a bolt of lightning at your opponent!
- Other: It was in the card folio Jonathan had. It was stolen by the Alpha Gang, but was reclaimed by Dr. Taylor, who gave it to Max. It was first used against Pachycephalosaurus, but missed. It was Chomp's third Move Card. Another one was in Torosaurus's capsule and was activated by the same sparks. He used the Move along with Chomp's Lightning Strike to defeat Terry. After he returned to his card, the Move was claimed by Max.
- +1000; (Only a Rock Lightning Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- This is the only Lightning Super Move used by any dinosaur other than Chomp.
- Many of its arcade cards feature only the dinosaur with a ball of electricity in its horns as opposed to it shooting the bolt of lightning.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Cards Energy Spike and Paralyzing Shock, and an altered version is seen on Spark of Life.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Rock to use this Move.
- This was the first Lightning move card created by Sega.
- When Chomp used the Move, the electricity was yellow, but when Torosaurus used it, the electricity was tinted orange.
- It is the most used Move in the series, and also the most used Move in Season 1 alongside Volcano Burst.
|p · e · t||Lightning Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Blitz Counter · Electric Charge · Gatling Spark · Lightning Ax · Lightning Spear · Lightning Strike · Plasma Anchor · Thunder Bazooka · Thunder Driver|
|Special Moves:||Final Thunder · Ultimate Thunder · Spectral Punisher|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Wind)|
|TCG Lightning Moves|