This dinosaur was named before the slightly more well-known "Majungatholus", which later turned out to be the same creature, so the name "Majungasaurus" is used.
- Name: Majungasaurus crenatissimus
- Name Meaning: Lizard of Majunga
- Diet: Carnivore
- Length: 6-7 meters (20-23 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Abelisauridae --> Carnotaurinae
- Place Found: Madagascar
- Describer: Taquet and Sues, 1979
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Wind
- Power: 1800
- Technique: 500
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Foolscap (Spectral Space Pirates), Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Debut: Desperately Seeking Spartacus
- Other: It can be upgraded into Super Majungasaurus and Spectral Armor Majungasaurus.
- Mayfly (Kagerou)
- Run around your opponent so fast, it can't see you; then ram into them multiple times. This was used against Ace.
He was first activated by Foolscap in Ancient Rome, because Roman soldiers threw rocks at him to protect Sophia and to get the Yellow Cosmos Stone from her. When the D-Team showed up, summoning their dino's, he fought in his Spectral Armor form alongside Shunosaurus, against them. He nearly defeat Ace with Mayfly (or in this case Kagerou), but was defeated by Chomp's Plasma Anchor. His card was reclaimed by Max.
- Super Whirlwind
- When this Dinosaur uses a Super Move and wins the battle, it can attack again, but it must attack a Dinosaur.
- Spectral Armor (Spectral Armor Majungasaurus)
- You can only Dino Slash this Dinosaur by placing it on top of a Majungasaurus.
- Twin Talons (Spectral Armor Majungasaurus)
- When this Dinosaur attacks directly, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point.
- Majungasaurus was the only dinosaur from the Cretaceous that appeared in the Ancient Rome Arc.
|p · e · t||Wind Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Afrovenator · Allosaurus/fragilis · Allosaurus/atrox · Carnotaurus · Ceratosaurus · Deltadromeus · Dilophosaurus · Eustreptospondylus · Fukuiraptor · Gallimimus · Gojirasaurus · Indosuchus · Liliensternus · Majungasaurus · Megaraptor · Monolophosaurus · Neovenator · Piatnitzkysaurus · Rugops · Sinraptor · Szechuanosaurus · Troodon · Utahraptor · Velociraptor|
|Altered/Armored:||Ace/Super · Afrovenator/Armor · Allosaurus/Alpha · Carnotaurus/Armor · Carnotaurus/Super · Ceratosaurus/Alpha · Ceratosaurus/Super · Dilophosaurus/Alpha · Gojirasaurus/Armor · Liliensternus/Super · Majungasaurus/Armor · Majungasaurus/Super · Megaraptor/Armor · Megaraptor/Black · Monolophosaurus/Super · Sinraptor/Alpha · Sinraptor/Super|