- Attribute: Wind
- Sign: Paper
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team), Rex Owen (D-Team), Foolscap (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Allosaurus, Ace, Majungasaurus
- Debut: A Mesozoic Mess
- Used to Defeat: Chomp, Spiny, Terry, Tank, Black T-Rex (as part of fusion move)
- Effect: Run around your opponent so quickly they can't see you, then ram into them repeatedly!
- Other: It was Ace's third Move Card, and one of the few that the D-Team's dinosaurs used after acquiring them from wild dinosaurs.
In A Mesozoic Mess, it was inside Allosaurus' Card Capsule and was activated with it by the same breeze. It used the Move against Chomp, weakening him for a final blow. It later used it to defeat Spiny. When Allosaurus used it against Ace, however, Ace used Ninja Attack to evade the attack and then hit Allosaurus; Allosaurus was defeated and the Mayfly card claimed by Max.
- When it is used by Allosaurus and Ace, it is called "Mayfly", but when Majungasaurus uses it, it is called "Kagerou", the Japanese name, although Foolscap mispronounces it and says it more like "Kangaroo".
- "Mayfly" is the literal translation of the Japanese version of "Kagerou", which refers to a type of insect. The proper translation would be "Ephemera", which means "short-lived".
- An altered version of the artwork from one of its arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Whip Shock.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Paper after a win to use this Move.
|p · e · t||Wind Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Biting Wind · Cyclone · Dino Illusion · Hurricane Beat · Jet · Mayfly · Ninja Attack · Sonic Blast · Tornado Toss|
|Special Moves:||Air Raid Storm · Ultimate Wind|
|Fusion Moves:||Thunder Storm Bazooka (with Lightning)|
|TCG Wind Moves|