Metal Wing is a Grass Move Card.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Paper
- TCG: Scissors
- Owner: Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used By: Paris
- First Appearance: Downtown Runaround
- Used to Defeat: Terry (with Chomp), Spiny
- Effect: Calls in three Pteranodon that slice the opponent with their wings.
- Other: It was found by Jonathan and put in his card folio, which fell out when Zoe tripped. She later found it and used it to defeat Terry. It was Paris' second Move Card.
- +1000; (Only a Scissors Grass Dinosaur can use this Move.)
The Metal Wing move card was in the card-folio that Jonathan gave the D-Team, but that the Alpha Gang stole. Zoe got the book back, but the Metal Wing card fell out. After she hid the card book and started battling Terry, Metal Wing landed at her feet, and she used it to defeat Terry and win the battle.
It was used numerous times later to defeat Spiny. It also saved Rex from falling down Niagra Falls in Falls Alarm! and helped Max and Jim sneak up to Blackbeard's pirate ship in High Sea Chase. However, when they tried to rescue Iguanodon in Ruff and Ready, Terry defeated them with Tail Smash.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Nature's Harmony.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Paper to use this Move.
- This was the first Grass Move Card created by Sega.
- As can be seen in the Gallery, when Metal Wing is used in the arcade game, more than simply Pteranodon's wing (i.e. its beak) can sometimes be seen clipping into the target dinosaur; this is because only one animation sequence exists for the attack, and not all dinosaur models are the same size and shape to line up properly.
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|