Nature's Blessing is a Grass Move Card.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used By: Paris
- First Appearance: Battle at the Pyramids
- Used to Heal: Chomp, Ace, Futabasaurus
- Used to Defeat: Black Tyrannosaurus (as a fusion move)
- Effect: Heal yourself or another Dinosaur back to their full energy. In the Arcade, this boosts the health of the Dinosaur slightly, and will occur randomly after each match.
- Other: It was found along with Paris' card by Dr. Owen, and he gave it to Zoe. It was Paris' first Move Card and was first used to heal Chomp.
- Despite being the only Dinosaur to use the Move, Paris never used it to heal herself.
- Paris tried to use it to heal Styracosaurus in Maui Owie!, but Terry hit her before she could use it properly.
- Despite the fact that it is a healing move, Paris used it in the Fusion Move that defeated the Black T-Rex. This was potentially because this was the only Super Move she had animation for not involving an assistant dinosaur.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Grass Power, Emerald Cure, Super Nature's Revenge, and Nature Burst, and an altered version is seen on Leaf Tornado.
- In the arcade game, this Move activates almost at random when you win with any Move button. It is also used as a "Partner effect" when the 2nd dinosaur (MUST be Grass type) is not fighting. It occurs sometimes whenever the Grass dinosaur's partner (The dinosaur that is fighting) wins.
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|