Nature's Blessing is a Grass Move Card.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used By: Paris
- First Appearance: Battle at the Pyramids
- Used to Heal: Chomp, Ace, Futabasaurus
- Used to Defeat: Black Tyrannosaurus (as a fusion move)
- Effect: Heal yourself or another Dinosaur back to their full energy. In the Arcade, this boosts the health of the Dinosaur slightly, and will occur randomly after each match.
- Other: It was found along with Paris' card by Dr. Owen, and he gave it to Zoe. It was Paris' first Move Card and was first used to heal Chomp.
- Despite being the only Dinosaur to use the Move, Paris never used it to heal herself.
- Paris tried to use it to heal Styracosaurus in Maui Owie!, but Terry hit her before she could use it properly.
- Despite the fact that it is a healing move, Paris used it in the Fusion Move that defeated the Black T-Rex. This was potentially because this was the only Super Move she had animation for not involving an assistant dinosaur.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Grass Power (07 1st/1st+), Emerald Cure (Geki 1st), Super Nature's Revenge (07 4th/4th+), and Nature Burst (Geki 3rd), and an altered version is seen on Leaf Tornado (Kaku 6th/08 Sp).
- In the arcade game, this Move activates almost at random when you win with any Move button. It is also used as a "Partner effect" when the 2nd dinosaur (MUST be Grass type) is not fighting. It occurs sometimes whenever the Grass dinosaur's partner (The dinosaur that is fighting) wins.
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|