Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The largest pachycephalosaurian, Pachycephalosaurus is also the most well-known (by the public) of them. Despite this, it is only known from skull material. The maximum estimated size of the dinosaur has also decreased over time, but is still uncertain.
- Name: Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis
- Name Meaning: Thick-Headed Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore/Omnivore (?)
- Length: 5-8 meters (16-26 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Pachycephalosauria --> Pachycephalosauridae
- Found: USA
- Describer: Gilmore, 1931
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Secret
- Power: 2000
- TCG: 1800
- Technique: 1000
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Dr. Z (Alpha Gang), Max Taylor (D-Team), Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Name: Pachy (Japanese)
- Location: Pisa, Italy (it soon ended up in Rome, though)
- First Appearance: Child's Play
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Spiny, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance)
- Laser Ray (Dynamic Ray)
- Pachycephalosaurus shoots a rainbow beam from its thick head dome at its opponent. This defeated Terry and almost defeated Chomp.
- Head Driver
- Pachycephalosaurus throws the opponent in the air, charges up energy in its head, then hits the opponent and spirals them into the air, letting them fall to the ground. It wasn't used in the anime.
- Quake Hit (Diving Strike in the English arcade game)
- Pachycephalosaurus throws itself head-first into the ground, sending up damaging beams of light from underneath the opponent. It was not used in the anime.
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, you can return one of your opponent's Dinosaurs in play to their hand.
- (This Dinosaur can use Super Moves of any Element. It must still meet any other requirements.)
After being activated, it managed to straighten the Leaning Tower of Pisa (although this was later undone by the Backlander). Like most of Dr. Z's Secret Dinosaurs, it rebels against him because of his harsh treatment of it. Dr. Z and Ursula tried fruitlessly to get Pachy's approval, eventually summoning Terry and Spiny because they couldn't understand why it was ignoring them. This causes the D-Team to summon their own dinosaurs to protect it.
However, this only serves to confuse Pachy, and it goes berserk on the first dinosaur that ruined its goals (this is in half exception for Terry since Dr. Z summoned him). After using its Move Card against Chomp and Terry, Pachy remembers its bond with Dr. Z in the past and accepts him; however, just as he would always hit Dr. Z with its head as a child, so it flung him in the air without meaning to (that, or he had only been faking that he'd forgiven Dr. Z to get close enough to exact his revenge; it isn't explicitly stated either way from the dinosaur's perspective, and he does try to throw Dr. Z off his back in a later episode).
It didn't exactly defeat Chomp; it just wounded him so bad, he couldn't move. Attracted to the sun, it caused itself to return to a card by losing too much energy while trying to jump into it. Ursula grabs its card, but Dr. Z falls from the sky onto her and makes her drop it, letting Max catch the card.
Max later gives it to Jonathan in episode 49, who delivers it to Rex. Zoe then uses the card against the Black Tyrannosaurus. Dr. Z tries to jump onto his back to ride him as if into battle, but Pachycephalosaurus flails and eventually throws him off.
A wild Pachycephalosaurus aided Chomp in fighting Terry when Dr. Z tried to take over the Cretaceous Period in Alien Parent Trap.
|p · e · t||Secret Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Brontosaurus · Cryolophosaurus · Deinonychus · Eoraptor · Megalosaurus · Pachycephalosaurus · Pawpawsaurus · Therizinosaurus|
|Main:||Bronto · Cryolophosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Brontosaurus/Armor · Deinonychus/Armor · Therizinosaurus/Super|