The largest pachycephalosaurian, Pachycephalosaurus is also the most well known of them. Despite this, it is only known from skull material. The maximum estimated size of the dinosaur has also decreased over time, but is still uncertain.
- Name: Pachycephalosaurus wyomingensis
- Name Meaning: Thick-Headed Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore/Omnivore (?)
- Length: 5-8 meters (16-26 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Pachycephalosauria --> Pachycephalosauridae
- Found: USA
- Describer: Gilmore, 1931
Dinosaur King Statistics
- Attribute: Secret
- Power: 2000
- TCG: 1800
- Technique: 1000
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Dr. Z (Alpha Gang), Max Taylor (D-Team), Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Name: Pachy (Japanese)
- Location: Pisa, Italy (it soon ended up in Rome, though)
- First Appearance: Child's Play
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Spiny, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance)
- Other: It straightened the Leaning Tower of Pisa (later undone by the Backlander). Like all Dr. Z's Secret Dinosaurs, it rebels against him because of his harsh treatment. It didn't exactly defeat Chomp; it just wounded him so bad, he couldn't move. Attracted to the sun, it caused itself to return to a card by losing too much energy while trying to jump into it. Max gets its card, and gives it to Jonathan in episode 49, who delivers it to Rex. Zoe then uses the card. A Pachycephalosaurus aided Chomp in fighting Terry when Dr. Z tried to take over the Cretaceous Period.
- Laser Ray (Dynamic Ray)
- Pachycephalosaurus shoots a rainbow beam at its opponent. This defeated Terry and almost Chomp.
- Head Driver
- Pachycephalosaurus throws the opponent in the air, charges up energy in its head, then hits the opponent and spirals them into the air, letting them fall to the ground. It wasn't used in the anime.
- Quake Hit (Diving Strike in the English arcade game)
- Pachycephalosaurus throws itself head-first into the ground, sending beams of light underneath the opponent. It was not used in the anime.
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, you can return one of your opponent's Dinosaurs in play to their hand.
- (This Dinosaur can use Super Moves of any Element. It must still meet any other requirements.)
|p · e · t||Secret Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Brontosaurus · Cryolophosaurus · Deinonychus · Eoraptor · Megalosaurus · Pachycephalosaurus · Pawpawsaurus · Therizinosaurus|
|Main:||Bronto · Cryolophosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Brontosaurus/Armor · Deinonychus/Armor · Therizinosaurus/Super|