- Name: Panoplosaurus mirus
- Name Meaning: Completely Armoured Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 6-7 meters (20-23 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ankylosauria --> Nodosauridae
- Place Found: USA, Canada
- Describer: Lambe, 1919
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1600
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Scissors
- Panoplosaurus doesn't have a TCG dinosaur card, but does appear in the artwork on the Super Move Crystal Shards. It is one of the very few dinosaurs to not properly appear in the TCG.
Panoplosaurus on Crystal Shards (French)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.