- Name: Panoplosaurus mirus
- Name Meaning: Completely Armoured Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 6-7 meters (20-23 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Ankylosauria --> Nodosauridae
- Place Found: USA, Canada
- Describer: Lambe, 1919
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1600
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Scissors
- Panoplosaurus does not have a TCG card, but does appear on Crystal Shards.
Panoplosaurus on Crystal Shards (French)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.