- Name: Pawpawsaurus campbelli
- Name Meaning: Pawpaw Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 5-6 meters (16-20 feet)
- Time Period: Early/Middle Cretaceous
- Classification: Ankylosauria --> Nodosauridae
- Place Found: Pawpaw Formation, Texas, USA
- Describer: Lee, 1996
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Secret/Normal (Move Card)
- Power: 2000
- TCG: 1800
- Technique: 200
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Ursula (Alpha Gang), Max Taylor/Rex Owen (D-Team), Dr. Z (Alpha Gang)
- Name: Pawpaw
- Location: Huayna Picchu, Peru
- Other: In the show, Pawpawsaurus appears only as a Move Card Dinosaur in the Normal Move, Tag Team. When Pawpawsaurus battles as a Secret Dinosaur in the arcade game, pink hearts fly around, taking the place of the rainbow aura seen with most other Secret Dinosaurs.
- Pawpaw Lovelove (Secret)
- Kiss the female Pawpawsaurus and create a heart that injures your opponent!
- Pawpaw Rolling (Secret)
- Call in 2 Pawpawsaurus, form a spinning wheel, and grind into your opponent.
- Pawpaw Press (Secret)
- 3 Pawpawsaurus hit your opponent from all sides!
- Tag Team (Normal)
- Pawpawsaurus protects you! This is seen in the anime, used by Terry, but was later claimed by the D-Team.
- Pawpaw Power
- Neither player can lose Life Points through abilities.
- (This Dinosaur can use Super Moves from any Element. However, it must still meet any other card requirements.)
Pawpawsaurus's Move Card was found by the Alpha Gang in the Temple of the Moon, who used it against Chomp and Ace to block their attacks. It later tried to stop the temple from collapsing after Zander and Ed remove the crystal skull from its pedestal. However, Max eventually reclaims the card from the Alpha Gang, and it is honored along with Chomp by the temple worshipers as the saviors of their temple and village (its summoning is the only time Chomp uses a Normal Move in the anime).
- There are three different Pawpawsaurus models: the "main" Secret Dinosaur form is dark orange with dark blue on its head and back, and appears to be an adult male; a smaller, lighter orange one is called in for all three Secret Moves, and seems to be an adult female; an even smaller, pink one appears in Pawpaw Rolling and Pawpaw Press, is also the one that appears in Tag Team, and is a juvenile. The three seem to all be a family.
- Apparently the Pawpawsaurus in the series is actually a baby (juvenile, more appropriately).
- When it appears in the TCG as a Secret Dinosaur, the artwork on the cards feature the juvenile Pawpawsaurus that appeared in the Normal Move, not its arcade Secret Dinosaur form.
|p · e · t||Secret Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Brontosaurus · Cryolophosaurus · Deinonychus · Eoraptor · Megalosaurus · Pachycephalosaurus · Pawpawsaurus · Therizinosaurus|
|Main:||Bronto · Cryolophosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Brontosaurus/Armor · Deinonychus/Armor · Therizinosaurus/Super|
|p · e · t||Move Card Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Anhanguera · Archaeopteryx · Cryolophosaurus · Dromiceiomimus · Gallimimus · Leaellynasaura · Pawpawsaurus · Piatnitzkysaurus · Quetzalcoatlus · Segnosaurus · Stegoceras · Struthiomimus · Tapejara · Troodon · Tupuxuara · Velociraptor|
|Grass:||Minmi · Muraenosaurus · Oviraptor · Pteranodon · Seismosaurus · Supersaurus · Tupuxuara|
|Water:||Futabasaurus · Ophthalmosaurus|