Power Drain is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Sheer (Space Pirates)
- Used by: Lanzhousaurus
- First Appearance: The Third Cosmos Stone
- Used to Defeat: None (used against Chomp)
- Effect: Drain your opponent's energy! In the arcade game, you can increase the amount of energy drained by rapidly pressing your move button, and your opponent can decrease the amount drained by rapidly pressing theirs.
- Other: Sheer had her Lanzhousaurus use it to zap Chomp's energy away.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Vital Soak, Spying, and Rippling Roar.
- In the arcade game, the "beam" sucked from target to user doesn't always line up with the mouth of the dinosaur (particularly with small dinosaurs), sometimes even appearing to go past or through their head. This is a result of there only being one animation sequence for the Move with the "beam" in only one location, and not all dinosaurs can be easily lined up to it. This is easily noted in those that have small necks.
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost · Attack Burst · Death Grind · Defense Boost · Defense Burst · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Archaeopteryx Charm · Counterattack Recovery · Critical Block · Dromiceio Rush · Final Fury · Galli Rush · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Struthio Rush · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Fight! Alpha Trooper! · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Hold on! Alpha Trooper! · Let's go! Alpha Trooper! · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|