Quake Saber is an Earth Move Card.
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team), Laura (Alpha Gang) (never used), Foolscap (Space Pirates), Zander (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Euoplocephalus, Tuojiangosaurus, Tank
- First Appearance: No Free Lunch
- Used to defeat: None
- Effect: Slice your opponent with a crystal sword on your tail!
- Other: It was inside Euoplocephalus' Dinosaur Card Capsule and activated by the same dirt it was; it was reclaimed by Max. Another one was later used by Foolscap's Tuojiangosaurus against the soldiers in Ancient Japan. Zander later had Tank use a copy of the card against Genie.
- +600; If a defending Spectral Armor Dinosaur uses this Move and you win this battle, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point. If a Spectral Armor Dinosaur uses this Move and you lose this battle, you can return that Spectral Armor Dinosaur to your hand.
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Quartz Slam, and an altered version of another is seen on Crystal Flame.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Rock after a tie to use this Move.
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|