Sand Trap is an Earth Move Card.
- Japanese Kanji: 沙漠流砂 (Desert Quicksand)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Rock
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates after you tie with any sign.
- Effect: Trap your opponent in swirling pool of sand, then a sharp mountain of sand will erupt from the pool, stabbing and throwing them! Your opponent's Technique will also be lowered.
This card was only available in the Japanese version.
- Gekizan 3rd Edition (New; 080-土; featured Pinacosaurus versus Eustreptospondylus)
- Kakushin 1st Edition (052-土; featured Tuojiangosaurus versus Styracosaurus)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (055-土; featured Tarchia versus Suchomimus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (061-土; featured Panoplosaurus versus Lambeosaurus magnicristatus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (062-土; featured Stegosaurus versus Giganotosaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (047-土; featured Gastonia versus Cetiosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition Hyper Battle Museum (060-土; featured Gigantspinosaurus versus Torvosaurus)
- Attribute: Earth
- Owner: Sheer (Space Pirates)
- Used By: Lexovisaurus
- First Appearance: Princess of the City
- Used to Defeat: None
- Effect: Trap your opponent in swirling pool of sand! The second part of this Move's arcade effect was never seen in the anime, so its presence is unknown.
- Other: Sheer had Lexovisaurus use it to trap Paris, Zoe, and Zahrah, but the pool disappeared when Lexovisaurus was defeated by Ace.
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Quicksand Drain and Earthquake (SAS only; it is one of the only arcade/anime Moves to have its TCG card showing another Move).
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|