The North American species S. osborni is noticably smaller than the Asian S. angustirostris.
- Name: Saurolophus angustirostris
- Name Meaning: Crested Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 10-12 meters (33-40 feet)
- Time Period: Late Cretaceous
- Classification: Hadrosauridae --> Saurolophinae --> Saurolophini
- Place Found: Asia, North America
- Describer: Brown, 1912
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Grass
- Power: 2000
- Technique: 400
- Sign: Scissors
- Owner: Max Taylor (D-Team)
- Debut: Dinosaur Amour!
- Other: There were two Saurolophus cards in the Dinosaur Card Capsule; the two are a couple.
- Great Healer
- Each of your other Dinosaurs have 1 less life.
- Life Cycle (Charging Saurolophus)
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, you can put a level 4 or lower Dinosaur from your discard pile on top of your deck.
- Root Breaker: 5 (Depot Saurolophus)
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, put the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck into their discard pile.
The two Saurolophus cards were separated when Zander opened their Card Capsule and the wind blew away the orange-crested Saurolophus' card. This dinosaur later chases Zander and Reese, who have the green crested Saurolophus' card. He fought against Terry, but when Chomp saved him, he went after Reese and Zander again. Zander accidentally activated the green crested Saurolophus, and the two shared a brief reunion. Terry tried to attack them but was defeated by Chomp's Lightning Spear. Then Ed summoned Spiny and Tank, and after they defeated Chomp, they attacked the Saurolophus. The orange-crested Saurolophus was defeated by Spiny, the green-crested Saurolophus was defeated by Tank. Max grabbed one card, and Zander gave Reese the other card, saying the two shouldn't be kept separate.
- The Saurolophus card that lands at Reese's feet is the orange crested one, but when Zander picks up the card and gives it to her, it is the green crested Saurolophus card.
- In reality, fossil records of sexual dimorphism in hadrosaurs like Saurolophus show that males and females differ in body size, and in the shape of their crests.
- The Saurolophus' roar (or at least the orange-crested one's) is the same as that of many other Grass Dinosaurs: Maiasaura, Iguanodon, Shantungosaurus, and Lanzhousaurus.
|p · e · t||Grass Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Altirhinus · Anatotitan · Brachylophosaurus · Camptosaurus · Charonosaurus · Corythosaurus · Edmontosaurus · Fukuisaurus · Iguanodon · Lambeosaurus/lambei · Lambeosaurus/magnicristatus · Lanzhousaurus · Leaellynasaura · Maiasaura · Muttaburrasaurus · Olorotitan · Ouranosaurus · Parasaurolophus · Prosaurolophus · Saurolophus · Shantungosaurus · Tsintaosaurus|
|Move Card:||Minmi · Muraenosaurus · Oviraptor · Pteranodon · Seismosaurus · Supersaurus · Tupuxuara|
|Altered/Armored:||Altirhinus/Super · Corythosaurus/Super · Iguanodon/Alpha · Lambeosaurus/Alpha · Lanzhousaurus/Armor · Muttaburrasaurus/Super · Ouranosaurus/Alpha · Parasaurolophus/Armor · Parasaurolophus/Super · Paris/Super · Saurolophus/Black · Shantungosaurus/Armor · Shantungosaurus/Super · Tsintaosaurus/Super · Tsintaosaurus/Alpha|