Shockwave is a Water Move Card.
- Attribute: Water
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Zander, Dr. Z, Ursula, Rod (Alpha Gang), Foolscap (Space Pirates)
- Used by: Spiny, Jobaria
- First Appearance: Tanks a Lot!
- Used to Defeat: Paris (with Tank), Euoplocephalus, Black Tyrannosaurus (as a Fusion Move)
- Effect: A funnel of water rises around you, then shoots off as tendrils to surround your opponent! In the arcade, it blocks your opponent from using a random move button in the next battle.
- Other: It was restored by Dr. Z and given to Zander. It was Spiny's first and most-used Move Card. Foolscap used another copy of this Move with his Jobaria in High Sea Chase.
- Depending on the episode, Spiny used Shockwave a total of 3 different ways: in one, Paris was engulfed in a swirling column of water; in another, the water tendrils spun around Spiny to stop Euoplocephalus' Quake Saber; and in the last, Spiny shot the tendrils at Ace, who dodged them.
- Despite its Move-canceling ability, it was canceled out by Spiny's Water Sword when Jobaria used it (that, or Shockwave cancels itself along with the Move being blocked).
- Artwork from its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Cards Water Power, Super Tidal Wave, Stalemate Splash, Ultimate Torrent, Aquatic Assault, and Rising Tide, and an anime scene featuring it is seen on Spectral Shockwave.
- In the arcade game, this Move will activate almost at random when you win with any move button. It is also used as a "Partner effect" when the 2nd dinosaur (MUST be Water type) is not fighting. It occurs sometimes whenever the Water dinosaur's partner (The dinosaur that is fighting) wins.
- Its arcade ability to block the use of an opponent's move button is similar to the Normal Moves Move Block and Critical Block.
|p · e · t||Water Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Aquaja · Aqua Whip · Aqua Vortex · Futaba Super Cannon · Hydro Cutter · Ocean Panic · Shockwave · Tragedy of the Sphere · Water Sword|
|Special Moves:||Neptune Stream · Ultimate Water · Spectral Destroy|
|TCG Water Moves|