Spike Arrows (Rush Spine in the Japanese arcade) is an Earth Move Card.
It is the second attack move for Earth.
- Japanese Kanji: 放射棘槍 (Radial Spurs)
- Taiwanese: 無限刺棘 (Unlimited Arrows)
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Rock
- Strength boost: 200 (non-critical); 300 (critical)
- Technique boost: 50
- Usage Condition: This Move activates when you win at Rock.
- Effect: All the spikes on your body glow, then shoot out at your opponent!
- 2nd Edition (New; 043-土; featured Wuerhosaurus versus Gorgosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (040-土; featured Stegosaurus)
- 2006 Rainy Season Limited Edition (040-土; featured Kentrosaurus)
- 4th Edition (050-土; featured Ankylosaurus)
- 5th Edition (064-土; featured Sauropelta)
- 2006 Winter Season Limited Edition (066-土; featured Wuerhosaurus)
- 6th Edition (075-土; featured Saichania)
- 2007 1st Edition (067-土; featured Edmontonia)
- 2007 1st Edition+ (067-土; featured Edmontonia)
- 2007 2nd Edition (088-土; featured Dacentrurus versus Allosaurus)
- Gekizan 1st Edition (051-土; featured Euoplocephalus)
- Gekizan 2nd Edition+ (059-土; featured Lexovisaurus)
- Kakushin 5th Edition Super Ω (017-土; featured Super Edmontonia versus Megalosaurus)
- 1st Edition (New; 043-Earth)
- 2nd Edition (050-Earth; featured Ankylosaurus)
- 3rd Edition (064-Earth; featured Sauropelta)
- 4th Edition (066-Earth; featured Wuerhosaurus)
- 5th Edition (075-Earth; featured Saichania)
- Series 2 1st Edition (067-Earth; featured Edmontonia)
- Series 2 2nd Edition (087-Earth; featured Dacentrurus versus Allosaurus)
- Attribute: Earth
- Owner: Helga (Alpha Gang), Seth (temporarily, never used), Zoe Drake (D-Team) (briefly), Laura (Alpha Gang), Ed (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Stegosaurus, Tank
- First Appearance: Mythical Mix-Up
- Used to defeat: Terry, Black T-Rex (part of Fusion Move)
- Effect: A surge of energy runs down your back and spikes shoot off from your tail!
- Other: It was inside Stegosaurus' Dinosaur Card Capsule and was activated by the same dirt it was. It and Stegosaurus were claimed by Helga, who gave the cards to Rod and Laura who later gave them to Seth. In Tricks of the Traitor, the card was reclaimed by the D-Team, and later given to Laura, who used it for Stegosaurus in the Super Fusion Move against the Black T-Rex. Ed later had Tank use it in a Fusion Move against the Dark Pterosaur, though whether it was the same card that Stegosaurus had or a new copy is unknown.
- +1000; (Only a Paper Earth Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Boulder Blast.
- In the arcade game, all Earth Dinosaurs shoot out spikes from all over their body, but in the anime, only the ends of the dinosaurs' tails are used.
- This may be because Stegosaurus, the dinosaur that first used this Move, only had spikes on its tail, and shooting a "spike" attack from its back plates wouldn't have made as much sense.
- One of Stegosaurus's Spike Arrows hit Helga in the shoulder, but being a robot, she pulled it out like it was nothing.
- Sometimes, perhaps based on the size of the dinosaurs, it is possible to miss some or all of the arrows in the arcade's animation (see below image).
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|