Spike Arrows (or Spike Arrow) is an Earth Move Card.
- Attribute: Earth
- Sign: Rock
- TCG: Paper
- Owner: Rod and Laura (Alpha Gang), Seth (temporarily, never used), Ed (Alpha Gang)
- Used by: Stegosaurus, Tank
- First Appearance: Mythical Mix-Up
- Used to defeat: Terry, Black Tyrannosaurus (part of Fusion Move)
- Effect: The spikes on your body glow, and then shoot off and impale your opponent! In the anime, a surge goes across the dinosaur's back and the spikes shoot only from its tail.
- Other: It was inside Stegosaurus' Dinosaur Card Capsule and was activated by the same earth it was. It was claimed by Laura and given to Seth, but Laura later claimed it and used it against the Black T-Rex. Ed later had Tank use it against the Dark Pterosaur, though whether it was the same card that Stegosaurus had or a new copy is unknown.
- +1000; (Only a Paper Earth Dinosaur can use this Move.)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Boulder Blast.
- In the arcade game, you have to win at Rock to use this Move.
- In the arcade game, all Earth Dinosaurs shoot out spikes from all over their body, but in the anime, only the ends of the dinosaurs' tails are used.
- This may be because Stegosaurus, the dinosaur that first used this Move, only had spikes on its tail, and shooting a "spike" attack from its back plates wouldn't have made as much sense.
- One of Stegosaurus's Spike Arrows hit Helga in the shoulder, but being a robot, she pulled it out like it was nothing.
- Sometimes, perhaps based on the size of the dinosaurs, it is possible to miss some or all of the arrows in the Arcade's animation (See below image).
|p · e · t||Earth Move Cards|
|Super Moves:||Crystal Break · Earth Barrier · Earthquake · Gigarock Hammer · Mole Attack · Quake Saber · Rock Roller · Sand Trap · Spike Arrows|
|Special Moves:||Gaia Mountain · Ultimate Earth · Spectral Stinger|
|TCG Earth Moves|