- Name: Stegosaurus stenops
- Name Meaning: Roof Lizard
- Diet: Herbivore
- Length: 9-10 meters (30-33 feet)
- Time Period: Late Jurassic
- Classification: Stegosauria --> Stegosauridae --> Stegosaurinae
- Place Found: Utah, USA
- Describer: 1877
Dinosaur King StatisticsEdit
- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1800
- Technique: 400
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Helga (Alpha Gang), Seth (Alpha Gang), Zoe Drake (D-Team), Laura (Alpha Gang)
- Debut: Mythical Mix Up
- Dinosaurs Defeated: Terry, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance)
- Other: Another Stegosaurus was altered by Seth into Armatus for Foolscap. Eoraptor can transform into it.
- Spike Arrows
- Stegosaurus forms spikes and shot them out, stabbing the opponent. This move card beat Terry, and was used against Black Tyrannosaurus.
- At the end of each of your opponent's turns, they lose 2 Life Points.
- Unflinching Fighter (Ruin Guard Stegosaurus)
- If this Dinosaur ties a battle, it stays in play. (It isn't considered to have won or lost the battle.)
- Gravity Field (Fierce Stegosaurus)
- While this Dinosaur is being attacked, all Super Moves in play lose all abilities.
His card, along with his Move Card, was activated in Cambodia after falling from the wall of a temple. It was believed by the locals to be a monster that could only stopped by a goddess (mistaking that goddess to be Helga). The locals tried to capture him in a hole, but it escaped and scared them off. Then Rod summoned Terry to battle him. After Terry bit him and dodge his tail swipe, Rod was about to use a Move Card. However, Stegosaurus used Spike Arrows to defeat Terry and almost attacked Rod and Laura, but then Helga came to rescue them. Max summoned Chomp to battle him, but because Helga jumped on and rode him, the locals thought that she'd summoned him. He knocked Stegosaurus down, but when he used Spike Arrows again, Helga protected Chomp. Chomp then used Thunder Bazooka, which defeated Stegosaurus. Despite that, Helga claimed the cards and gave them to Rod and Laura, who brought them to Seth.
- Stegosaurus is one of the last of the more popular dinosaurs to appear in the first series, after other big names like Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, and Pteranodon, but nearby Iguanodon, Velociraptor, and Allosaurus. Apatosaurus (a.k.a. Brontosaurus) would have to wait until late next season.
|p · e · t||Earth Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Ankylosaurus · Dacentrurus · Edmontonia · Euoplocephalus · Gastonia · Gigantspinosaurus · Kentrosaurus · Lexovisaurus · Minmi · Nodosaurus · Panoplosaurus · Pinacosaurus · Polacanthus · Saichania · Sauropelta · Stegosaurus · Talarurus · Tarchia · Tuojiangosaurus · Wuerhosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Ankylosaurus/Alpha · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus · Armatus/Armor · Edmontonia/Armor · Edmontonia/Super · Euoplocephalus/Armor · Kentrosaurus/Alpha · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Nodosaurus/Super · Saichania/Armor · Saichania/Black · Saichania/Super · Sauropelta/Alpha · Sauropelta/Super · Talarurus/Super · Tank/Super · Tarchia/Super · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Wuerhosaurus/Alpha|
|Main:||Tank · Armatus|