Stomping Hammer is a Normal Move Card.
- Attribute: Normal
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Zoe Drake (D-Team)
- Used by: Paris
- First Appearance: Escape from Zeta Point
- Used to defeat: Spiny
- Effect: Smack your opponent with your tail to knock them down, then jump up and stomp them into the ground!
- Other: It was in the card folio Jonathan had. The Alpha Gang stole it, but it was reclaimed by Dr. Taylor who gave it to Zoe. It was Paris' third Move Card.
- +500 or +800; If a level 1 Dinosaur uses this Move, it gains +800 Power instead of +500.
- In the arcade game, a Dinosaur must win at Rock to use this Move, needs at least 500 Technique to use it, and needs Technique not greatly exceeding 500 to use it to full effect (thereby indicating those with 1400-1600 Power).
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is also seen on the TCG Move Card Dino Stomp.
- If considered in real life logic, this Move would be difficult to conduct for most dinosaurs, owing to their large body masses making repeated high jumps inconvenient. If they were to do so, however, the impacts would likely prove fatal owing to the same high masses in question.
- One or two brief shots in episode 13 and a scene in episode 27 mistakenly show a card implied to be Stomping Hammer as having the back of a Grass Move, though the view of the card's front in episode 10 correctly shows it as a Normal Move. This mistake may have come from using a stock animation (episode 27) and that the D-Team rarely uses Normal Moves.
|p · e · t||Normal Moves|
|Regular Moves:||Atomic Bomb · Attack Boost/Burst · Defense Boost/Burst · Death Grind · Dino Swing · Diving Press · Elemental Power · Kamikaze Tackle · Life-Force Swap · Move Breaker · Neck Crusher · Power Drain · Stomping Hammer · Tail Smash · Technique Boost · Tie Attack · Wall Smash|
|Assist Moves:||Anhanguera Dive · Counter & Recovery · Critical Block · Rush Doromi · Rush Galli · Rush Sutorutio · Final Fury · Haste · Leaellyn Cure · Light Recovery · Mamori · Move Block · Quick Strike · Skydive · Stun Dash · Tag Team · Tapejara Dive · Tie Breaker · Triple Headbutt · Tupuxuara Dive · Venom Fang|
|Alpha Moves:||ACT Missile · Alpha Darts · Alpha Dice · Alpha Trooper · Banana Surprise · Dino Stuffer · Excited Spaghetti · Exciting Strawberry Cake · Happy Omelette · Happy Pudding · Naughty Curry and Rice · Smiling Hamburger · Softening Beam · Tie Bomb|
|TCG Normal Moves|