- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1600
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Alpha Gang (typically Ed, Zander , Ursula, or Laura)
- Name: Tank (サイカ Saika)
- Debut: Tanks a Lot!
- Dinosaur Defeated: Chomp (with Spiny) Paris, Utahraptor, Daspletosaurus, Saurolophus, Ampelosaurus, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance), Carcharodontosaurus
- Other: She enjoys tunneling and was turned violent by Dr. Z. Tank also as a Super Form and an DinoTector Form.
- Dino Swing
- Tank bit the dinosaur's tail and swung them around several times, then threw them away. This was first used against Utahraptor and last used against Ampelosaurus.
- Earth Barrier
- Chunks of earth flew up as Tank slammed the ground, expanding into a glowing crystal dome, protecting her from her opponent. This was used to defend against Daspletosaurus's Fire Bomb.
- Tank smashes the ground, opening up a narrow crevice that the opponent falls into, and then Tank slams the crevice closed. This defeated Daspletosaurus and was also used against Black T-Rex.
- Tail Smash
- Tank hits the opponent with her tail. It was used to turn herself right side up and attack Fukuisaurus, but failed.
- Ultimate Earth
- Crystals form around Tank's path, which she charges through, absorbing power and speed, and then slams into her opponent (Element Boosters needed). It defeated Gavro's Carcharodontosaurus.
- Quake Saber
- A crystal sword forms on Tank's tail. This was only used against Isisaurus.
- Spike Arrow (Spike Arrows)
- Energy surged through Tank, and a she shot a swarm of crystal spikes from her tail. This was only used as part of the fusion move against the Dark Pterosaur.
- Tupuxuara Dive
- A Tupuxuara came to save Zoe from falling off the bridge in the 17th Century Paris Story Arc and to drive Foolscap away.
- Alpha Slash (Tank (DKTB, DKAA, DKBD, DKDS))
- You can only Dino Slash "Tank (Battle Mode)" by placing it on top of this Dinosaur.
- Pinch Hitter (Tank (DKTB))
- During your turn, when one of your other Dinosaurs battles, you can send this Dinosaur to your discard pile. If you do, use this Dinosaur's Rock-Paper-Scissors icon to decide which Dinosaur has to use a Move first.
- Assist (Tank (DKAA))
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, all of your other Special Dinosaurs in play gain +200 Power until the end of the turn. (You can only use 1 [Assist] ability per turn.)
- Elemental Boost: Fire (Tank (DKBD))
- If you have a Fire Dinosaur in play when you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, draw 1 card.
- Dinotector On (Tank (DKDS, DKTA, SAS))
- If your Turn Counter is 4 or higher, you can Dino Slash "Tank (Dinotector)" by placing it on top of this Dinosaur.
- Special Assistance (Tank (DKTA))
- Earth Special Dinosaurs can use this card as a Super Move that gives +500 Power.
- Alpha Assistance (Tank (SAS))
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, you can reveal your hand. If you do and there are no Dinosaurs, choose a Special Dinosaur from your deck and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Earth Master (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKTB, DKAA))
- This Dinosaur can use all Earth Super Moves.
- Earth Counter (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKTB))
- During your opponent's turn, when this Dinosaur uses a Super Move and wins the battle, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point. (This ability doesn't work if another ability makes your opponent lose extra Life Points after the battle.)
- Loyal (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKAA))
- While your Character is face up, this Dinosaur's Power is 1700 (from 1500).
- Fusion Master (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKBD))
- When this Dinosaur uses a Fusion Move, it gains an extra +300 Power.
Tank's Japanese name, Saiko (サイコ) is probably an allusion/parody to her species name, Saichania. Her English name given the 4KIDS dub is a reference to the Ankylosaur family by default as they are commonly given the nickname "living tanks".
The translation of weather Tank's japanese name, Saiko is a parody or allusion can be disputed. The word Saiko is the Japanese pronouciation for the English word "Pyscho", however both the word and the dinosaur's name have similar pronouciations in Japanese context and both are written with similar characters which can lead to confusion the as to which word Tank's name highly originates.
She was first activated in a museum in London by Zander per accident (her stone was found their to). She is the second wild dinosaur that became a main dinosaur (the other was Spiny). She was turned violent by Dr Z by the Alpha Controller. From the dinosaurs that the Alpha Game has, she is the last one that has been used. Despite the fact she hasn't been summoned for many times, she does defeat a lot of dinosaurs (unlike Spiny). When she was summoned in a battle for the first time, she managed to defeat Utahraptor with Dino Swing.
In season 2, she used her Dinotector form to defeat Gavro's Carcharodontosaurs. However, unlike season 1, it was the only dinosaur she defeated. After that she lost all of her battles and she didn't succeed to defeat one of the Space Pirates altered dinosaurs.
- In the dub, she was originally called a boy, but later was called a girl. The original series called her a girl.
- She is rendered helpless when she is flipped onto her back. When that happens, Zander and Ed are usually forced to flip her back over - not an easy task, as she weighs several tons.
- Tank is the only main dinosaur that does not defeat any of the Spectral Space Pirates' altered dinosaurs.
- When she fights the D-Team, she is often defeated by Ace using Ninja Attack.
- Tank is highly skilled at digging tunnels very quickly (both horizontally and even vertically), and is capable of creating smooth, circular tunnels in spite of having spikes on her back.
- Tank is the only main dinosaur to have been defeated by all three of Space Pirates' altered dinosaurs (Gigas defeated her with Spectral Lancer in The Haunted Hunt, Armatus used Spectral Stinger in Clash for the Cosmos Stones, and Maximus finished her with Spectral Punisher in Fate of the Cosmos.)
- Tank can be accessed on the DS Game by putting a specific code on the Stone Circle after defeating Dr. Z with his Tyrannosaurus, Mapusaurus and Saurophaganax.
|p · e · t||Main Dinosaurs|
|D-Team:||Chomp (Max) · Ace (Rex) · Paris (Zoe)|
|Alpha Gang:||Terry · Spiny · Tank|
|Spectral Space Pirates:||Brontikens (Spectre) · Gigas (Gavro) · Armatus (Foolscap) · Maximus (Sheer) · Eocarcharia (Goma)|
|Others:||Saurophaganax (Seth) · Black Tyrannosaurus (Seth) · Cryolophosaurus (Seth)|
|p · e · t||Earth Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Ankylosaurus · Dacentrurus · Edmontonia · Euoplocephalus · Gastonia · Gigantspinosaurus · Kentrosaurus · Lexovisaurus · Minmi · Nodosaurus · Panoplosaurus · Pinacosaurus · Polacanthus · Saichania · Sauropelta · Stegosaurus · Talarurus · Tarchia · Tuojiangosaurus · Wuerhosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Ankylosaurus/Alpha · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus · Armatus/Armor · Edmontonia/Armor · Edmontonia/Super · Euoplocephalus/Armor · Kentrosaurus/Alpha · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Nodosaurus/Super · Saichania/Armor · Saichania/Black · Saichania/Super · Sauropelta/Alpha · Sauropelta/Super · Talarurus/Super · Tank/Super · Tarchia/Super · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Wuerhosaurus/Alpha|
|Main:||Tank · Armatus|