- Attribute: Earth
- Power: 1600
- Technique: 700
- Sign: Rock
- Owner: Alpha Gang (typically Ed, Zander , Ursula, or Laura)
- Name: Tank (サイカ Saika)
- Debut: Tanks a Lot!
- Dinosaur Defeated: Chomp (with Terry), Ace, Paris, Utahraptor, Daspletosaurus, Saurolophus, Ampelosaurus, Black Tyrannosaurus (with assistance), Carcharodontosaurus
- Other: She enjoys tunneling and was turned violent by Dr. Z. Tank also as a Super Form and an DinoTector Form.
- Dino Swing
- Tank bit the dinosaur's tail and swung them around several times, then threw them away. This was first used against Utahraptor and last used against Ampelosaurus.
- Earth Barrier
- Chunks of earth flew up as Tank slammed the ground, expanding into a glowing crystal dome, protecting her from her opponent. This was used to defend against Daspletosaurus's Fire Bomb.
- Tank smashes the ground, opening up a narrow crevice that the opponent falls into, and then Tank slams the crevice closed. This defeated Daspletosaurus and was also used against Black T-Rex.
- Tail Smash
- Tank hits the opponent with her tail. It was used to turn herself right side up and attack Fukuisaurus, but failed.
- Ultimate Earth
- Crystals form around Tank's path, which she charges through, absorbing power and speed, and then slams into her opponent (Element Boosters needed). It defeated Gavro's Carcharodontosaurus.
- Quake Saber
- A crystal sword forms on Tank's tail. This was only used against Isisaurus.
- Spike Arrow (Spike Arrows)
- Energy surged through Tank, and a she shot a swarm of crystal spikes from her tail. This was only used as part of the fusion move against the Dark Pterosaur.
- Tupuxuara Dive
- A Tupuxuara came to save Zoe from falling off the bridge in the 17th Century Paris Story Arc and to drive Foolscap away.
- Alpha Slash (Tank (DKTB, DKAA, DKBD, DKDS))
- You can only Dino Slash "Tank (Battle Mode)" by placing it on top of this Dinosaur.
- Pinch Hitter (Tank (DKTB))
- During your turn, when one of your other Dinosaurs battles, you can send this Dinosaur to your discard pile. If you do, use this Dinosaur's Rock-Paper-Scissors icon to decide which Dinosaur has to use a Move first.
- Assist (Tank (DKAA))
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur from your hand, all of your other Special Dinosaurs in play gain +200 Power until the end of the turn. (You can only use 1 [Assist] ability per turn.)
- Elemental Boost: Fire (Tank (DKBD))
- If you have a Fire Dinosaur in play when you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, draw 1 card.
- Dinotector On (Tank (DKDS, DKTA, SAS))
- If your Turn Counter is 4 or higher, you can Dino Slash "Tank (Dinotector)" by placing it on top of this Dinosaur.
- Special Assistance (Tank (DKTA))
- Earth Special Dinosaurs can use this card as a Super Move that gives +500 Power.
- Alpha Assistance (Tank (SAS))
- When you Dino Slash this Dinosaur, you can reveal your hand. If you do and there are no Dinosaurs, choose a Special Dinosaur from your deck and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.
- Earth Master (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKTB, DKAA))
- This Dinosaur can use all Earth Super Moves.
- Earth Counter (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKTB))
- During your opponent's turn, when this Dinosaur uses a Super Move and wins the battle, your opponent loses 1 extra Life Point. (This ability doesn't work if another ability makes your opponent lose extra Life Points after the battle.)
- Loyal (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKAA))
- While your Character is face up, this Dinosaur's Power is 1700 (from 1500).
- Fusion Master (Tank (Battle Mode) (DKBD))
- When this Dinosaur uses a Fusion Move, it gains an extra +300 Power.
- In the dub, she was originally called a boy, but later was called a girl. The original series called her a girl.
- She is rendered helpless when she is flipped onto her back. When that happens, Zander and Ed are usually forced to flip her back over - not an easy task, as she weighs several tons.
- Tank is the only main dinosaur that does not defeat any of the Spectral Space Pirates' altered dinosaurs.
- When she fights the D-Team, she is often defeated by Ace using Ninja Attack.
- Tank is highly skilled at digging tunnels very quickly (both horizontally and even vertically), and is capable of creating smooth, circular tunnels in spite of having spikes on her back.
- Tank can be accessed on the DS Game by putting a specific code on the Stone Circle after defeating Dr. Z with his Tyrannosaurus, Mapusaurus and Saurophaganax.
|p · e · t||Main Dinosaurs|
|D-Team:||Chomp (Max) · Ace (Rex) · Paris (Zoe)|
|Alpha Gang:||Terry · Spiny · Tank|
|Spectral Space Pirates:||Brontikens (Spectre) · Gigas (Gavro) · Armatus (Foolscap) · Maximus (Sheer) · Eocarcharia (Goma)|
|Others:||Saurophaganax (Seth) · Black Tyrannosaurus (Seth) · Cryolophosaurus (Seth)|
|p · e · t||Earth Dinosaurs|
|Normal:||Ankylosaurus · Dacentrurus · Edmontonia · Euoplocephalus · Gastonia · Gigantspinosaurus · Kentrosaurus · Lexovisaurus · Minmi · Nodosaurus · Panoplosaurus · Pinacosaurus · Polacanthus · Saichania · Sauropelta · Stegosaurus · Talarurus · Tarchia · Tuojiangosaurus · Wuerhosaurus|
|Altered/Armored:||Ankylosaurus/Alpha · Ankylosaurus/Armor · Armatus · Armatus/Armor · Edmontonia/Armor · Edmontonia/Super · Euoplocephalus/Armor · Kentrosaurus/Alpha · Lexovisaurus/Armor · Nodosaurus/Super · Saichania/Armor · Saichania/Black · Saichania/Super · Sauropelta/Alpha · Sauropelta/Super · Talarurus/Super · Tank/Super · Tarchia/Super · Tuojiangosaurus/Armor · Wuerhosaurus/Alpha|
|Main:||Tank · Armatus|