Thorn Whip is a Grass Move Card. It was only available in the Japanese arcade game.
- Attribute: Grass
- Sign: Scissors
- Usage Condition: This Move sometimes activates when you win with any move button.
- Effect: A thorny vine shoots up out of the ground, whirls around, and smacks your opponent!
This card was only in the Japanese version.
- Kakushin 1st Edition (New; 058-草; ft. vs. Brachyceratops)
- Kakushin 2nd Edition (061-草; ft. Lambeosaurus magnicristatus vs. Kentrosaurus)
- Kakushin 3rd Edition (066-草; ft. Parasaurolophus vs. Eustreptospondylus)
- Kakushin 4th Edition (068-草; ft. vs. Tarchia)
- Kakushin 5th Edition (054-草; ft. Edmontosaurus)
- Kakushin 6th Edition (066-草; ft. Super Shantungosaurus vs. Saichania)
- Artwork from one of its various arcade cards is seen on the TCG Move Card Regenerating Whip (Kaku 2nd).
|p · e · t||Grass Moves|
|Super Moves:||Big Foot Assault · Egg Attack · Emerald Garden · Green Impulse · Metal Wing · Nature's Blessing · Super Impact · Thorn Whip · Two Platoon Crush|
|Special Moves:||Dino Force · Ultimate Leaf|
|TCG Grass Moves|